Rep your jacket.

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I have this fine jacket, except in brown. Its super fresh. It would be even better with an ascot and pipe though, neither of which I own. The best thing is, the jacket is actually super comfortable too. And it makes me look sexy. Then again, everything makes me look sexy. I am sexy.

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Feet should be dressed like this:

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I have this fine jacket, except in brown. Its super fresh. It would be even better with an ascot and pipe though, neither of which I own.

The best thing is, the jacket is actually super comfortable too. And it makes me look sexy. Then again, everything makes me look sexy. I am sexy.

What, is it Grown Man's Biz Day today on SoulStrut?

What fine watch would you be pairing with this jacket, my good sir?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    A silver Kenneth Cole watch!

• I have two vintage jackets.

One for maxing...

One for relaxing...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

YOU AND LOHAN MAKE A GOOD COUPLE !

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

with no liner.

• A silver Kenneth Cole watch!

hell no.

i like the tweed sportscoat matched with arm patches. its actually a trendy look right now. that jacket is a little too stylish though. if the pockets weren't misplaced and fashion-forward looking than i would rock it. this looks like the Express or Benetton take on a classic look that shouldn't be f*cked with.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

What makes that look even better is the fact that there's a tie involved. Awesome.

• Thanks dude, that was actually my first attempt at painting. That's me in the photo, age 15...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    All these myspace pics are red x's to me because its blocked at work.

lol @ "fashion forward". Somebody has been watching What Not To Wear and Project Runway!

• Here's another one I did....

Band signed it & errrythang.

• I just bought this on clearance and the damn thing is too long! Unfortunately it's the smallest size left so I'm stuck with it.

(And no, I didn't buy the pants.)

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    I have two vintage jackets.

One for maxing...

i read it too fast and thought you said mixing.

i am on the lookout for a good mixing jacket.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

with no liner.

Yo where can I get this? It seems rather slim to be an authentic Military surplus M-65 jacket. I like it.

• Army issue goretex, green and tan models, in both the new digital camo pattern and the previous version pattern

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I have this fine jacket, except in brown. Its super fresh. It would be even better with an ascot and pipe though, neither of which I own.

The best thing is, the jacket is actually super comfortable too. And it makes me look sexy. Then again, everything makes me look sexy. I am sexy.

are you sure you wanna go there?