Hey. A new RAP video with records in it.

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
I think I would have liked it better if they could have shot this over at google in one of their server farms. Guru searching through millions of mp3's would have been grand.

Comments

• I liked that beat, minus those keyboards. I like the phone number at the end.

"Hello Guru? I saw your video and wanted to call you."

• I go record shopping in a wife beater as well. The track is not that bad, it's cool.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I liked that beat, minus those keyboards. I like the phone number at the end.

"Hello Guru? I saw your video and wanted to call you."

those keys arent great.like that slum dudes verse...good opening track for what is surely a not so great album...blue note cover art moves for the millionth time

guru stayz jazzy fo dayz

i would kind of like a ''im jazzy'' graemlin

• -

• Thats at record surplus where I buy my shit at. Word!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I saw some PABLO HEAT in that video!

JAZZY

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    How is Guru passin up a copy of Mr. Magic? Dude is really starting to look older. Primier could lead him to the fountain of youth

• that beat is weak...GURU needs PRemo!!

• Is it me or Guru lost an enormous amount of weight??

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    "I'M JAZZY
    AND I GOT THAT FLAVA
    SPICY
    CHECK OUT YOUR BEHAVIOR"

dude.

• that is probably the only half way decent somewhat listenable beat that Solar has ever made. What's sad is that for whatever reason GURU thinks that Solar has any kind of production skills. Solar is probably one of the most amazingly bad producers ever and a Frickin' dick on top of that.

b/w Good looks to Record Surplus

• damn, Guru got old.