EVA VS. SALMA

1235»

Comments

• I really, truly beleive this girl can hang with ANY of the aforementioned stars. keep in mind that no photoshop/filters/camera angles and likely no plastic surgery is involved here. that's saying a lot because at the end of the day with the media being what it is we have close to NO idea what these famous chicks actually look like.

• Keep your pants on, Chad - she's taken.

That pic is cool and all. But honestly she wouldn't get a second look around these parts.

Average as fuck

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

Laetitia Casta: Was bangin as hell in her day. Though, one night I caught her on some talk show and as soon as she opened her mouth, the love affair was OVER. Completely irrelevant to this competition.

cosizzle. I ran into ol girl at LAX back in 2000 and talked to her for a minute in French. BUSTED GRILL FOR DAYS and real, real short.

She's 5'9, salma is 5'2, and honestly busted grill or not. She's ridonkulus.

- spidey

• Laetitia Casta: Was bangin as hell in her day. Though, one night I caught her on some talk show and as soon as she opened her mouth, the love affair was OVER. Completely irrelevant to this competition.

cosizzle. I ran into ol girl at LAX back in 2000 and talked to her for a minute in French. BUSTED GRILL FOR DAYS and real, real short.

She's 5'9, salma is 5'2, and honestly busted grill or not. She's ridonkulus.

- spidey

1. Salma can do no wrong...

2. What does Laetitia Casta look like NOW? Any recent pics?

Either way, not in the same league as Hayek

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Average as fuck

She may be more cute than hot, but her body is basically perfect. There is no place on earth that girl is average, and if there is, I am booking a one-way ticket immediately.

• she had me at the Cal sweatshirt.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Average as fuck

She may be more cute than hot, but her body is basically perfect. There is no place on earth that girl is average, and if there is, I am booking a one-way ticket immediately.

Ain't a damn thing wrong with cute. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Ain't a damn thing wrong with cute.

I AM SAYIN THOUGH

• Hey look, I'm not saying this girl is bad looking or whatever. Just saying... how'd we go from Salma Hayek to random college cutie #47930987984809?

Jacob if you haven't seen women 50x hotter in NYC then you are spending way too much time in record stores!

• alls I'm saying is that I am relatively certain what this girl actually looks like -- and that she's fine to me.

on the other hand most of us have close to NO idea what these famous chicks actually look like.

Jacob if you haven't seen women 50x hotter in NYC then you are spending way too much time in record stores living tha cratedigging lifestyle!

Of course there are plenty of hotter girls, but college cutie is super hot too, and athletic, which is way hot.

• Hey look, I'm not saying this girl is bad looking or whatever. Just saying... how'd we go from Salma Hayek to random college cutie #47930987984809?

Seirously, I work as an adminstrator on a college campus and I see chicks like this on a daily basis. Better than this, even. Lil' Ms. Pole Vault is not on the same plane of existence as Salma Hayek, et al. She's cute, but she ain't unattainably fine like Salma n'em.

• PLEASE DON"T LET THIS DIE...

like I've been saying in this thread, there is no doubt girl is fine, but look at this pic: this is basically an "artist's rendering" of Salma Hayek. these magazines can make damn near anyone look fine. this is basically a painting.

like I've been saying in this thread, there is no doubt girl is fine, but look at this pic: this is basically an "artist's rendering" of Salma Hayek. these magazines can make damn near anyone look fine. this is basically a painting.

and ^^ THIS ^^ does nothing for you?

• Average as fuck

i used to see this girl at the beach & around town quite a bit & i can tell you she's far from avg & has a Fuckin'' insane body

You wanna fight about it homeboy??

• that college girl does take the cake...hollywood is just plastic and airbrush, I see at leat 25 girls (I am not shittin' you or exagerating one bit) hotter than all of these hollywooders every day at the U of A...