Kanye "Good Life" vinyl release?

waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Is this being pressed on wax? I haven't found this single or the LP for that matter, even though this track is all over the radio.

Comments

• I don't think there was even an official "digi-release of it" via digiwaxx or other promo spots.

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• even though I rock Microwave, i still buy vinyl and will be kinda sad when new vinyl is no more.

check one of those "crate savers" or club type of comps for Good Life.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I don't think there was even an official "digi-release of it" via digiwaxx or other promo spots.

yeah it wasn't on digiwaxx for some reason... I have an ext. intro edit if anyone needs.

As in an MP3? That would be cool because the song tends to play a little short as it is. I suppose the track will eventually appear via vinyl on the Crate Savers series or something similar...

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    the local rap record store here in town just got the album in on vinyl this week. $25!!!!

• I don't think there was even an official "digi-release of it" via digiwaxx or other promo spots.

Kanye West - Good Life (Feat T Pain) Clean Dirty Instrumental 10/07/2007 Roc-A-Fella Bpm:85

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/0g9yui

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i want the video version. the intro is better.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    Video version

I think it includes my cue points to do doubles of "the good life, where we like girls who ain't on tv...."

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Video version

I think it includes my cue points to do doubles of "the good life, where we like girls who ain't on tv...."

good lookin out.

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    Is this being pressed on wax? I haven't found this single or the LP for that matter, even though this track is all over the radio.

i work in record store ..yes it is ...
    its taken awhile for the lp to come out on wax thou