TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE PLEASE

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
According to Wikipedia:In 2006, Bushwick Bill became a Born-Again Christian and is currently set to release an album entitled, "Testimony of Redemption" in 2007.thats a joke, right?????

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    That record will RULE.

• According to Wikipedia:

thats a joke, right?????

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    well, true, the only reference is his myspace page which is blocked at work.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    well, true, the only reference is his myspace page...
    Bushwick Bill's Myspace Page

• this is absolutely true.My boy played me a demo a few days ago.this shit ain't what you think.It is for sure.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    this is absolutely true.My boy played me a demo a few days ago.this shit ain't what you think.It is for sure.

Man... I can't beleive this...

I don't even know what "I think it is"... you'll have to go into detail...

Mike, are any of the new christian songs on his myspace page? I can't access at work.

I need to hear this, but at the same time I am afraid.

• taken off his profile..

Bushwick Bill
    Rap / Hip Hop / Christian Rap

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Mike, are any of the new christian songs on his myspace page? I can't access at work.

All 3 of the songs are Xian Rapp and you DON'T want listen to this.

• Mike, are any of the new christian songs on his myspace page? I can't access at work.

Sad.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

All 3 of the songs are Xian Rapp and you DON'T want listen to this.

damn... OK that makes me kinda WANT to hear it now... I must hate myself.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    If Brutha Lynch Hung turns Quaker then its over.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    BB will evangelisize your ass........he's probably praying for height as I type this.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Man... I'm conflicted.

On the one hand, I hope he finds some peace and happiness in his life. I know he's been through some shit. And if this makes him feel better then its hard to be mad.

On the other hand.... fuck that. Its bushwick bill, the dude responsible for the HARDEST album cover in history. That hospital shit was the HARDEST thing I had ever seen.... still is. when musicians find jesus their music magically turns to shit. That last geto boys album has some gems on it to. "yes indeed chuck fuck with weed - if it aint hydro get the fuck out the do'". hahaha. dammit.

I listened. rappin about finding christ. arrrrrg!!!!!!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

FONKY.

• That last geto boys album has some gems on it to. "yes indeed chuck fuck with weed - if it aint hydro get the fuck out the do'". hahaha. dammit.

Haha, yeah, umm, the last album had a lot of Chuck shit that was 180 degrees from anything xian-related. His verse on that track "Yes Yes Y'all" was vulgar as fuck.