new Arthur Verocai "Encore"

gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone checked the whole thing yet? I've only previewed it on iTunes. Azymuth is on a few tracks. Third track sounds pretty cool. Otherwise the album doesn't seem like anything too new as far as Brazilian music goes. tracklist:http://www.faroutrecordings.com/buy/encore-2/Thoughts?

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    It has "Bis" on it. Ergo, it's super fantastic and I will buy.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Otherwise the album doesn't seem like anything too new as far as Brazilian music goes.

Umm... is that a bad thing? I can't see how Verocai needs any guest rappers or house remixes. It's a lovely record by the way.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Otherwise the album doesn't seem like anything too new as far as Brazilian music goes.

Umm... is that a bad thing? I can't see how Verocai needs any guest rappers or house remixes. It's a lovely record by the way.

Ohhh, wasn't trying to make that sound like it was a bad thing in anyway. I ended up buying the album today and am definately digging it altogether. Really enjoying it.

"Bis" IS a very dope track!

• I've already listened to the album straight through four or five times. Really dope comeback effort for Verocai. The 'Bis' 7-inch on Far Out is the shiznit, along with the Eddy meets Yannah Remix on the flip. Might be tough to find now, though.