Who Will Play You In The Movie Of Your Life?

2»

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    needless to say, i accepted the offer.

• the other night an older woman called me "Brad Pitt" and then offered to "drink my bathwater."

Why does this never happen to me?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    According to the Soulstrut sticky-palms constituency:

• Anthony Wong

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I don't like any of those dudes for Guzzo. How about YAMIN?

Namean.

For myself I'd choose either this guy:

or this guy

Rick gonzalez (right)

But if I was dead, the role would probably go to Nick cannon.

- spidey

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    the other night an older woman called me "Brad Pitt" and then offered to "drink my bathwater."

Why does this never happen to me?

It wasn't the good kind of older woman.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    soulja boy

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I'd really want it to be this guy:

But I think my friends would say it should be this guy:

So maybe we could split the difference and make it this guy:

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Slap a purple macrame kufi on him and it's lights out.

• Please... I *stay* in earth tones.

• ...but younger and with lots of tattoos (and rackords)...

• danny hoch.

He looks more like Rootless though.

naw man, this dude gets to play me:

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Isaac Hayes in whiteface

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Ha...i'm a big JP Belmondo fan right here...don't use his fame in vain!!!lol...
    As for me, i think Adrian Brody will do the job...

• i am told i look like phil jackson so.... phil jackson, he'd have to dye his hair darker though.

• Bam - Matthew Lillard

Man, I fucking hate that guy.

It's still not as bad as the 60 year old woman with a perm who tends the till at my corner store. I went in there early one morning and as I approached the register she said, "You look like shit."

Slightly dumbfounded by her bluntness, I just stood there, wondering if I could tell a 60 year old woman with a perm to fuck off. She repeated, and I heard it correct, "You look like Edge."

This was even more perplexing. I'm not from Dublin, I thought. Granted, I don't follow U2, but The Edge?

Not knowing what to do next, I smiled at her and said "thanks." She asked me if I knew who Edge was. Before I could answer she said, "You know, the wrassler. You look just like him, all you need is the long hair."

When I got home I reviewed the results of a google image search of "Edge wrestler", thought briefly about hanging myself, and attributed her poor vision to the chemicals leaching into her brain from years of perming...

My wife and DJ Neta both think I look like HR (!?WTF?!)

While I disagree about the appearance, I will say HR is more suitable to handle the required breadth and depth that my character demands (much more than a brutish wrestler or some shaggy fifth tier Hollywood Chad), especially in the "teenage drug-addled" montage, though I anticipate Mr. Don't Blow No Fudge Buns will struggle with some of the experimental homoerotic scenes. It's a demanding role, really. We'll see how Kate Blanchett as Bob Dylan does at the Oscar's this year before we make any final decisions?