La Coka Nostra.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Why do I hear so much ABOUT these dudes but nothing FROM them?And no disrespect, but to me it seems like these dudes are to Famous Stars & Straps what House Of Pain was to Celtics jerseys, youfeelme?TOUGH WHITE BOY RAP.(And yeah, I know the group is made up of actual "dues paid" Hip Hop dudes, I'm just sayin'.)

Comments

• it's all about collabo tee domination

Hundreds x La Coka Nostra Tee

Diamond - La Coka Nostra

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Perhaps they took their lead from the NWO of wrestling to be more about the name, style, merchandise, and hand gestures than actually doing anything like rapping, because then that would prove them to no longer have anything to say.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Why do I hear so much ABOUT these dudes but nothing FROM them?

And no disrespect, but to me it seems like these dudes are to Famous Stars & Straps what House Of Pain was to Celtics jerseys, youfeelme?

TOUGH WHITE BOY RAP.

(And yeah, I know the group is made up of actual "dues paid" Hip Hop dudes, I'm just sayin'.)

I thought Famous Stars & Straps was Travis from Blink 182's clothing line. Likewise LCN and Danny Boy from HoP. Do they make rekkids as well?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    That wasn't...bad. I guess.

• They have music just no album releases. You gotta give it to them they are definately leading the new indie movement as far as how to get money. Its all about merch merch merch and they make a killing off of it. The music sells the merch, its been relegated to marketing for their La Coka Nostra Brand.

You do know its basically a revamped version of House of Pain right?

I am not mad at them at all really. I don't think they see themselves as making incredible music I think their whole idea is to sell gear, and its working.

Anyway just sayin.

• White rappers who rap about being white

• White rappers who rap about being white

Would you rater they rap about being black?