• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    gunstar heroes for genesis

tmnt: turtles in time for snes.

classics!

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Genesis: Toe Jam and Earl by far!!

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This shit cannot be fucked with, up north this was the GAME of choice.

BIG time!!!

This game on Genesis got me through high school. Totally unfuckwitable.

Co-sign again...this was my shit. And I wasn't even into hockey. Man, I use to ether people in this game. Loved the blood fights too...

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

• Forgot about this!!! This game was actually fun. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I think I still got this

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    SNES: Tetris Attack
    Genesis: Cyborg Justice

• HamHam 872 Posts
    sonic the hedgehog
    james pond
    batman II
    nhl 94
    Elitserien 96 wich was NHL 96 moded to the swedish hockey leauge, with the swedish teams and players.

• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    SNES: Tetris Attack

hell yeah, i gots the joint for my ds too. it's called planet puzzle league though, but the joint is exactly the same and just as dope

• gunnmgunnm 25 Posts

and that chick in the game is hot

• Ecco the Dolphine

those Disney Games (Quackshot, Mickey Mouse etc.)

and actionwise i would agree on Vectorman

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    cosine on Strider ... used to rock that game for hours.

Also, for SNES, big cosine on SF2 Turbo and Super Metroid. They're the reason I keep that system around. Absolutely essential.

Also the SNES Zelda game is the best Zelda ever. They adapted that one to the Gameboy SP which makes for some next level portable time wasting.

My all time favorite Genesis game (as far as tense multiplayer competition goes) is this obscurity:

[Herzog Zwei]

Absolutely amazing action/strategy game. Its one of those "expand your empire by taking over bases, fortifying them, sending out vehicles on kill kill missions, etc" kinda games. They achieved the perfect balance between action and strategy. It has the constant tension of a sports game mixed with strategy that can go as deep as you want to take it. Perfect game. I may buy another Genesis just for this.

• Options

criminally slept on

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

criminally slept on

Yes. Genesis was on its way out, when this dropped. I finished this w/ the Mer-Man dude.

And the music on it was replayed by BONE THUGS IN HARMONY on the second LP. That "spooky" flute joint.
    Im not at home to break out the cd to name the song.

• VeeEightVeeEight 325 Posts

criminally slept on

I got a poster of that when I got my Game Gear, well over a decade ago, and have had it in my room ever since. Dope stuff.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

My all time favorite Genesis game (as far as tense multiplayer competition goes) is this obscurity:

[Herzog Zwei]

Absolutely amazing action/strategy game. Its one of those "expand your empire by taking over bases, fortifying them, sending out vehicles on kill kill missions, etc" kinda games. They achieved the perfect balance between action and strategy. It has the constant tension of a sports game mixed with strategy that can go as deep as you want to take it. Perfect game. I may buy another Genesis just for this.

??????????

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

[Herzog Zwei]

??????????

Hmmm ... perhaps I should've suggested Ariel the Little Mermaid?

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Genesis? Pfft.

So, after years of hating on Genesis, i figure i might as well take the leap at this rate.
    http://montreal.craigslist.org/tag/409930576.html

• My all time favorite Genesis game (as far as tense multiplayer competition goes) is this obscurity:

[Herzog Zwei]

This game is great.. I had it on an emulator on my computer a few years back.