When does the next season of LOST start??

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I'm fiending... all I can remember from the last episode was someone in a coffin in the future... who be in the box yo?

Comments

• I'm fiending... all I can remember from the last episode was someone in a coffin in the future... who be in the box yo?

I think January. Way too far off, but at least it will be every week next season. No long breaks during the holidays.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I'm fiending... all I can remember from the last episode was someone in a coffin in the future... who be in the box yo?

Yeah after the season finale, for a few days I thought my head was gonna implode.
    I'm glad that super cracky feeling was fleeting.
    June-January hiatus=

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I must admit, until the 2nd half of the 3rd season, I was pretty on this show, but they really did a good job wrapping up this season. Going back, I probably would have been hooked if I stuck with it a little longer in the first season, but that's what DVDs are for. I guess when they finally had an end date in store for the show (3 more seasons of 16 episodes) as of this spring, they really could stop treading water and get on with the global narrative.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Oh, and it's looking like a February start for season 4. On the plus side, yes indeed, 16 straight weeks with no reruns or skipped weeks until the finale in May. My Tivo quivers in anticipation.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Oh, and it's looking like a February start for season 4. On the plus side, yes indeed, 16 straight weeks with no reruns or skipped weeks until the finale in May. My Tivo quivers in anticipation.

^^^OH HELLS YEAH

can't wait till feb though

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Anyone know if they are still doing the "web content" thing this off season?
    I remember last summer checking out a fake blog with video posts that was
    of some chick who's sister must have been part of Hanso Corp or The Darhma Iniative.
    She was traveling around the world investigating both entities with the hopes of
    finding her sister and/or exposing their "evil plans".
    It was pretty cool.
    Sorry, it's some real deep nerdy shit, but still pretty cool.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I saw Ben walking around in Soho. He seemed a lot like his tv self.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Anyone know if they are still doing the "web content" thing this off season?
    I remember last summer checking out a fake blog with video posts that was
    of some chick who's sister must have been part of Hanso Corp or The Darhma Iniative.
    She was traveling around the world investigating both entities with the hopes of
    finding her sister and/or exposing their "evil plans".
    It was pretty cool.
    Sorry, it's some real deep nerdy shit, but still pretty cool.

I've seen one teaser this season with more Dharma footage suggesting they're going to introduce another facility. Despite my constant moaning about dragging out storylines etc while the show was on I must confess that I'm geeked for the return of this next year.