Baconator! LET'S DO THIS!

2»

Comments

• sucha shame american food is such garbage.

Fast Food is garbage; that does not speak for all American food, or Americans, for that matter.

• It's not six patties. It's two patties plus six bacons. Paltry, really. Like I said before, their bacon sucks so it's not worth it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    sucha shame american food is such garbage.

Fast Food is garbage; that does not speak for all American food, or Americans, for that matter.
    yeah but amerikkka is a bad place so everything there is bad.

• i'd tear that motherfucker UP!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    sucha shame american food is such garbage.

sure. but ask someone from outside the states what they think of when you say "american food". Im sure they will think of fries and gravy...oh wait, thats Canada But you know what Im saying.

Im not saying that americans are garbage, but the food that we make "affordable" to families in this country is a disgrace and disgusting.

Im sure one can enjoy things like the baconator, but too many people here in the states live off of this junk or something like it.

The only american food I can think of as being good is soul food. Sure it's not that healthy, but damn good. Oh and Creole as well.

• Elise, your comments on the 'only good american food,' are, no offense, absurd, and they sound like someone that hasn't read up on what is American food.

Is fast food a part of the legacy and history of American cuisine? At this point, yes. But, fast food is really only a small part of that, and if you think all American Food is is Cajun/Creole/and Fast, you are very mistaken.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Elise, your comments on the 'only good american food,' are, no offense, absurd, and they sound like someone that hasn't read up on what is American food.

Is fast food a part of the legacy and history of American cuisine? At this point, yes. But, fast food is really only a small part of that, and if you think all American Food is is Cajun/Creole/and Fast, you are very mistaken.

do I have to like american food? No. What exactly is american food to you? Please explain.

I always thought it was a fusion of other countries cuisines, correct??

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    If In-N-Out made something like this, I would be all over it.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

because it's natural? agreed.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    after all this time do you honestly expect elise to make any informed or even worthwhile posts?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Elise, your comments on the 'only good american food,' are, no offense, absurd, and they sound like someone that hasn't read up on what is American food.

do I have to like american food? No. What exactly is american food to you? Please explain.

I always thought it was a fusion of other countries cuisines, correct??

American food is the food of all the nations of the world, cooked by mexicans.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    kitchenknight, I do see your side and not all american food is horrible. TO ME, i see men in lab coats here trying to find similar flavors with crap to put in chips, snack crap. However, I think of France, Italy, etc with fresh local grown foods that are fresh.

HOWEVER, the same is still possible here in the states. It's just not as affordable as buying a big mac.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    TO ME, i see men in lab coats here trying to find similar flavors with crap to put in chips, snack crap.

Leave A**x out of this!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    after all this time do you honestly expect elise to make any informed or even worthwhile posts?

and this is coming from you who accused me of "not liking black people" a while back. Was that really an informative or worthwhile post?

Fascinating.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    fresh local grown foods that are fresh

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

and this is coming from you who accused me of "not liking black people" a while back. Was that really an informative or worthwhile post?

Fascinating.

why dont you like black people?

• None of this chit chattin would be going on if people had a baconator in their hands.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    TO ME, i see men in lab coats here trying to find similar flavors with crap to put in chips, snack crap.

Leave A**x out of this!

hahaha, I did think of him, and had to hold back.
    miss that crazy guy. Always a fun time.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Nobody else should post in this thread unless they have a baconator in their hands.

• fresh local grown foods that are fresh

Sounds like Gordon Ramseys solutions on 'kitchen nightmares'

• its hot. i almost got the bacon caramel ice cream today at scoops, but then i saw they had vanilla/jim beam ice cream. its good.

• This can't be shit after the General Tso's Philly Cheese Steak hoagie I made/eat last week.

I'm in but they closed all of the Wendy's in the greater St. Louis area.

• its hot. i almost got the bacon caramel ice cream today at scoops, but then i saw they had vanilla/jim beam ice cream. its good.

i am now paying for that ice cream.

dookie tikka masala

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

Fascinating.

dude is on the rag 24-7 and can't get over himself
    he owns this board don't you know anything elise?
    a snipe here and a nasty comment there
    yo B:
    Time to buy some tampax sweetie and unclog yo self, you got toxik shock syndrome and its rotting your Brain I mean Brian

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

We took a friend of mine to In-And-Out on his 18th birthday and he ate a whole 18x9 in one sitting. For those not hip to the secret menu, that's 18 patties and 9 slices of cheese. 4.5 pounds of beef. It was disgusting but dude was like Kobayashi, he tore through it pretty quick.

Really though, next time there's a Strutter meet-up there needs to be an eating contest involved.