I think I want a Wii

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
And I need to be talked out of it because the only reason I want it is for Pong.

Comments

• I want one too for Bowling.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Tennis is where it's at.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    My nephew got one for his birthday a few days ago, and it's very cool. Bowling, Golf, and Tennis are really cool, and he's been playing some game with demented rabbits with a love for plungers.

• Be careful! I hear they can be lethal.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    They're alot of fun. Everyone in my house plays it. You can buy old games for cheap (Zelda, Punch Out, Super Mario Bros. etc.) and newer, Nintendo-related console games too. Free internet if you have wireless in your house (unlike the 360 where you have to buy a $100 adapter) that can play YouTube and stream music. The news feed is a trip. I read AP stories on there I never see anywhere else.

So yeah,

• reskresk 391 Posts
    pretty dope, my lady loves it. Though we been busy more so lately, so havent touched it in a month. Super paper mario is real good, my lady beat it but you have to put mad time into it (at least 20+ hours or so). Wii sports is always good when you have company, really easy to learn, tennis is the shit.

it gets more play then my ps3 for sure.

• Definitely worth it.

Super Paper Mario is the shit... I beat it, but theres still hours of time to be wasted completing shit.

The emulator is great, and the old titles are cheap and easy to download...

I've actually been playing the gamecube titles on the Wii more lately... Animal Crossing, Viewtiful Joe... Lots of Gamecube shit thats still worth playing too... At least until more Wii titles get released...

Peace...
    FNM

• Mario strikers has been pretty fun. I can play my brother who is halfway across the country. Super Metriod for download next week (best game ever created IMO) Metroid corruption the week after that.

anyone have an xbox 360 or ps3? I cant get with that barrier of entry $$$$$$$$

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    The only reason to get a wii - wiijing!

• reskresk 391 Posts
    I wish to update with a minor gripe. I wish they'd rework the virtual console stuff to offer a widescreen mode. The black bars get on my nerves

i have a plasma and my doesnt show the black bars, but i think its the setting on my tv.

my gripe is i wish they had HD, or hdmi cable compatable, i hate having a million cables running out of the back of the tv

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    The only reason to get a wii - wiijing!

Now DjSheep (could had danced) with all his asian hotties on the speakers at his gigs.