THE STRUT IS GOIN THE FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
The board hasn't looked this good inna minuteWASSUP???FULL MOON?LSD IN THE H2O?KEEP THAT CHIZZLE UP YOLL

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Yall can credit me for its uprising as of late.

I was the last one that made a thread about the Strut's seeming demise
    and since then the board has started to flourish once again with legitimate record
    talk.

shi-t.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I feel like going to get a chili dog, doggs

• parenparen 537 Posts
    LIFER LIFER LIFER LIFER LIFER LIFER LIFER LIFER LIFER LIFER
    WIFEY WIFEY WIFEY WIFEY WIFEY WIFEY WIFEY
    HI MORK.

dood

• parenparen 537 Posts
    yo i'll get that mix right to you as soon as my bipolar girl chillz. oh wait... 2004(?) my bad.

SAYIN.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i'm still entranced by the chocolate rain sheit, i dont know, i see this guy being massive, beyond 5 years, he ain't no one hit wonder.

I think the creator is rezzurwreckting some of his saved/favorite threads. I am down with this, bigtime

• parenparen 537 Posts
    dood

DOOD...

I'M SAAAAAAYIN...

LIFERLIFERLIFERLIFER

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    The board hasn't looked this good inna minute

Shit, you should start looking at the "who's online" section right about now.....

THAT is what is going the fuck off. Crazy things in there.

10 hours later and this migraine is finally tapering, having a beer and seeing whos online.

I think we should have Ghost Bump Day once a year at least!

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    what's up with those topics from two years ago coming back up (Labcabin blog ?, But what do you DO with those records.... ??????)

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    what's up with those topics from two years ago coming back up (Labcabin blog ?, But what do you DO with those records.... ??????)

When hell is full, the dead shall walk the earth.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Well, I dunno, something just called me back recently. Cant explain it. But im back.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    f u for bumping i hoped against hope that was a return of kala og recent thread

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I miss kala.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Well, I dunno, something just called me back recently. Cant explain it. But im back.

It's because *I* came back you imitating crotchface!

Actually the 'strut seems slow from when I last posted here a lot, like 3-4 years ago. Maybe it's just me.

It goes in cycles. I think there are a lot of senior board members that still lurk a lot, but don't post nearly as often due to various real life responsibilities. That said, they can still be counted on to show up when shit starts poppin'.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I miss kala.

dude eats dick

I don't miss his diet, I miss his presence.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    lol

I've been finding things kinda slow around here too...for the past month or so. Could it be I finally burned out on this place??

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I don't miss his diet, I miss his presence.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    lol

I've been finding things kinda slow around here too...for the past month or so. Could it be I finally burned out on this place??

Nah, it has been a bit slow. Someone needs to say something incredibly stupid, provocative, or funny.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    lol

Nah, it has been a bit slow. Someone needs to say something incredibly stupid, provocative, or funny.

there is always sideshow Gary. 2009 started out prominent with Myasshurtancy vs. strut, which quickly stumbled and fell into usual music threads.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I don't know what to do. Even Harvey's schtick has gotten kinda old and un-funny.

We need a good newbie.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    We need a good newbie.

TRUTH
    i see no one good coming out the gate
    thought i saw potential here but now i'm not so sure:

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dose...ch=1&fromprof=1
    and
    http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dose...ch=1&fromprof=1