edited July 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    yo your post count is bugged out. MARK OF THE BEASTTTTTTTTT

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    WHAT A bunch of fuckin douchebags.

• aesopkidaesopkid 10 Posts

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    why you gotta start? why you gotta provoke me and then when i get sharia on your ass your going to cry about it.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Rachael Davis from University of Arizona is a cutie.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I thought it was a remake of

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    today was NOT the day to start with me, dude.
    DON"T TEST THE ROCKETLAUNCHER! you start plenty shit.

if the greater concensus was to nix me, i doubt i'd have the lack of pride to return.

today was NOT the day to start with me, dude.
    DON"T TEST THE ROCKETLAUNCHER! you start plenty shit.

if the greater concensus was to nix me, i doubt i'd have the lack of pride to return.

there is no concensus to nix you, because nobody cares about you either way.

i think its admirable that you stand up for the ladies.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    WOW.

one zinger after another.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'm at 515 Madison Ave on the 4th floor, trotch. come see me whenever you want.

if i ever need an asshurt **whatever it is you do*** ill stop in.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

saying. I also like ol' girl behind the dudes in the beginning.

I am at work so I just peeped it on mute real quick.

I am assuming this is a young republican convention or some shit?

I was on campus once and was handed a copy of the College Republican national magazine.

Shit was hilarious: They profiled a dude who was like an "up and comer" and it said some shit like he got involved "when he realized the government was trying to take away some of his sizeable inheritence in the form of taxes...."

But I have to say: There was some cute girls in that there magazine.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I was on campus once and was handed a copy of the College Republican national magazine.

Shit was hilarious: They profiled a dude who was like an "up and comer" and it said some shit like he got involved "when he realized the government was trying to take away some of his sizeable inheritence in the form of taxes...."

Why can't more girls look like that on the Westcoast?

• "yes I have accepted it, I've prayed about it to god, and I know I'm not gay!"

classic material. can't believe these fools didn't catch on earlier. and yeah, republican poofy haired chicks might look alluring, but falling into their christian fueled world of blue balls is pain beyond belief.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Why can't more girls look like that on the Westcoast?

BTW yuichi I am flying into LAX tonight around 10 PM. Could you please have some K-town honies waiting with a town car and maybe some fight DVDs in the back? Thanks.

[quotetheir christian fueled world of blue balls is pain beyond belief.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Man, this movie is burning up the Intertubez--I've seen it get posted all over the place today. I can't check it out right now--no sound on my work comp--but I wanna check it when I get home. I find things like this morbidly fascinating.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    AK! No YouTube allowed at work - I feel like I got to the scene too late and now I am at the back, jumping up and down trying to see over people's heads at what's in the centre of the circle.

What is this movie about????

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    AK! No YouTube allowed at work - I feel like I got to the scene too late and now I am at the back, jumping up and down trying to see over people's heads at what's in the centre of the circle.

What is this movie about????

young republican convention with a center topic being the support of the war, which, all the interviewees are heavily in favor of.

Reporter asks them if they've enlisted, no one says yes.

One dopey big dude with a speech impediment says he knows he's not gay, but seems rather unsure of himself.

Guest spot from Tom Delay

key words floating throughout the video "were fighting them over there, so we don't have to fight them over here"

Oh.

Thank You for the summary.

One dopey big dude with a speech impediment says he knows he's not gay, but seems rather unsure of himself.

you mean the gay lisp?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Guest spot from Tom Delay

Ahh, the wisdom of this fine, fine American.

He claims that if no one had an abortion we wouldn't need illegal immigrants to come here and work because we'd have enough people to do the job.

Another part, after the documentary crew gets discovered as the "liberal media", the interviewer does an interpretive dance and starts waving his arms around the lobby. This couple is standing by him and the lady jumps and gasps "excuse me!" when the guy's hand is a foot away from her. Completely overreacting giving them cause to physically remove him from the premises.

• ToccuDomuToccuDomu 225 Posts

you mean the gay lisp?

extrapolating from what dude in the movie said, that is actually "asthma lisp"

interpretive dance and starts waving his arms around the lobby. This couple is standing by him and the lady jumps and gasps "excuse me!" when the guy's hand is a foot away from her. Completely overreacting giving them cause to physically remove him from the premises.

It doesn't matter which side of centre one is, interpretive dance deserves to be thrown out of the place everytime.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    interpretive dance and starts waving his arms around the lobby. This couple is standing by him and the lady jumps and gasps "excuse me!" when the guy's hand is a foot away from her. Completely overreacting giving them cause to physically remove him from the premises.

It doesn't matter which side of centre one is, interpretive dance deserves to be thrown out of the place everytime.

I agree.
    At first I thought he was doing the Crane from Karate Kid to kick Saba Jr. in the face, but no such luck.

I agree.
    At first I thought he was doing the Crane from Karate Kid to kick Saba Jr. in the face, but no such luck.

Im at 123 Fake Street, any time you want to try it dick breath.

• ITS A TRAP!!!!

stop trying to be all hkkkkkkunt vs kala keazy.