HOW MANY COCK PUSHUPS CAN YOU DO?

hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
MY RECORD IS 37. IT FFELS LIKE I'M MAKING LOVE TO THE GROUND LIKE IRONFEET JENKING EATING JELLO AND LISTENING TO DEAD OR ALIVE TAPES YAOMING?

Comments

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
    ALSO SOME TIMES I HAVE TO JUMP BACK AND KISS MYSELF EXCEPT IT REEKS WHEN I DO IT RIGHT AFTER I FARTED AND I CAN TASTE IT IN MY LIPS

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    when you have to post in your own thread after 4 minutes of the original post, you know that thread is already dead

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
    YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD TO ME JORGE

PEACE - SPIDEY

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

PEACE - SPIDEY

real spidey would never use "peace - spidey"

spidey goes alone, like:

- spidey

get it?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    does that make einstein not real? i think he may say "peace...stein " or something along those lines. also doesn't big stacks from cackamalack have something similar?

way to stay on top of things though. i like that. i will give you 24 "keeping it real" points today. see you in the next thread for more detective work.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    does that make einstein not real? i think he may say "peace...stein " or something along those lines. also doesn't big stacks from cackamalack have something similar?

way to stay on top of things though. i like that. i will give you 24 "keeping it real" points today. see you in the next thread for more detective work.

real stein would never use >> , he goes with >>

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I can't believe hcrunk has 100+ posts.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

PEACE - SPIDEY

real spidey would never use "peace - spidey"

spidey goes alone, like:

- spidey

get it?

hahah.. word.

- spidey

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo,

Hcrunk has the same IP as the user "Parsec".

peace

h