G-G-G-G--MASHOUTPOSSE-UNIT!!

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I heard M.O.P.and MOBB DEEP got signed to G-UNIT. Is this going to be the same bullshit as MOP on Rocafella a couple of years ago. OR Rakim on DEATHROW.

Comments

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    I heard M.O.P.and MOBB DEEP got signed to G-UNIT. Is this going to be the same bullshit as MOP on Rocafella a couple of years ago. OR Rakim on DEATHROW.
    I don't know Alchemist is eminems new DJ and I saw him on TV with all them cats last week.... Mobb needs to do something P is still a dope MC "See me I'll throw a T.V. at you"

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    P is still a dope MC "See me I'll throw a T.V. at you"

You think so? I don't know what he was rhyming to on "Got It Twisted" and "Hold You Down," but it sure wasn't the beats.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts

You think so? I don't know what he was rhyming to on "Got It Twisted" and "Hold You Down," but it sure wasn't the beats.
    He's hit or miss but when he is on I'm wearing out my rewind button..."my chain cost a 1/4 mil imagine what I spend gun shopping!" was kinda on hit

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    big up this cat too..

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    MOP is still signed to Rocafella. They did a show last night at Joe's Pub and they were taping for Dame Dash's reality show. The rumor came out like threee weeks ago. A G-Unit signing was in preliminary talks and Lazey Laze was shooting his mouth off about it to whoever would listen.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Funny you say this. A while back, a friend of mine had a discussion about P's rhyming abilities. I was in favor of him, while my boy felt as though he didn't rap on the songs but just talked. And wasn't on beat...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Funny you say this. A while back, a friend of mine had a discussion about P's rhyming abilities. I was in favor of him, while my boy felt as though he didn't rap on the songs but just talked. And wasn't on beat...

He not spellbinding, but he defintely has a distinctive voice. You know when It's him on the mic.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    He not spellbinding, but he defintely has a distinctive voice. You know when It's him on the mic.
    so does George Bush.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    so does George Bush.
    So does B.A. Barracas.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    ive heard both mobb and mash out are signing to g unit, and are dropping tracks with 50 the general on his re-release of 'the massacre' ..nothing in print yet tho.

also, MOP just dropped a track wtih 50 on the chorus called "Big Boy Game" that definately bangs...

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    so does George Bush.
    So does B.A. Barracas.
    Prodigy is dope Foooo!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Dame Dash says M.O.P. did not flee to G-Unit.

*What's really going on with Damon Dash Music Group, the company
    founded by the Harlem rap mogul after splitting with his former Roc-A-Fella
    Records partner Jay-Z? If you believe the "New York Post," DDMG is on the
    verge of leaving Def Jam, and rap collective M.O.P. is ready to leave the
    fold and get down with G-Unit. But Dash told AllHipHop.com that the Post
    article "was bulls**t."

"There wasn't no truth to any part of that manure," he said. "There
    wasn't a quote from us or Universal. It was so dumb it was hard for me to
    reply to it. .It sounds like somebody leaked some stupid s**t and somebody
    chose to write about it without any facts."

Dash confirmed that M.O.P. is still on the Roc roster despite recent
    reports from M.O.P.'s manager Laze E. that the Brooklyn group is close to
    signing with 50 Cent's G-Unit Records.

"That's another rumor," said Dash.

Other one-time Roc projects still under Dash's control include
    Beanie Sigel's album "The B.Coming" and Ol' Dirty Bastard's "A Son: Unique,"
    which Dash says should be out this summer. A video for the first single
    "Don't Go Breaking My Heart," featuring Macy Gray, is in the works.

• this came straight out of 50's mouth a week or two ago on MTV. Thats the first place I heard it..he said both deals were both close to being finished.