test my chess gangster

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
After years of not playing, I've been getting back into chess. Conquer or be conquered:http://www.chesshere.com/live_rooms.php

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    So far, 0-2.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I used to play from age 8-11. Hadn't played for years till we got one of those magnetic boards for our fridge.

I 3 Chess.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    I just registered.
    I used to play a LOT when I was younger.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    After years of not playing, I've been getting back into chess.

Conquer or be conquered:

[url=http://www.chesshere.com/live_room_original.php?room_id=6]You Suck... yeah you!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    fight me, i am the best. i made a match, join in. Are ya laughin biotch?

I just got checkmated in FOUR FUCKING MOVES (and no, not the classic 4-move checkmate).

After years of not playing, I've been getting back into chess.

Conquer or be conquered:

one more mo fucka

PWNED

there??s a 10 minute game room as well. that should be more suitable. I??ll be back tomorrow...

• I just got checkmated in FOUR FUCKING MOVES (and no, not the classic 4-move checkmate).

"you must think first, before you move"

• I'm learning chess...

If you like chess, you should give igo a try...

Peace...
    FNM

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I'm learning chess...

If you like chess, you should give igo a try...

Peace...
    FNM

I play Pente once in a while online. You can play Go and other variations of the game here: http://www.pente.org/gameServer/index.jsp

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    my friends girlfriend has a past identity:

That wasn't her only hobby: At the age of 8 1/2, S------- Urm----- was named World Chess Champion in the 10-and-under female category. This apple-loving (and -bearing) whiz kid could be found beating all kinds of chess masters across the world.

apparently she was on the cover of time or some shit! somewhat intimidating.

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    i used to be very addicted to chess the last couple years,
    playing hours and days on icc and chessbase.
    if anyone wants to battle...

I want!

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    "Good at chess usually means bad at life."

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    my friends girlfriend has a past identity:

That wasn't her only hobby: At the age of 8 1/2, S------- Urm----- was named World Chess Champion in the 10-and-under female category. This apple-loving (and -bearing) whiz kid could be found beating all kinds of chess masters across the world.

apparently she was on the cover of time or some shit! somewhat intimidating.

When I was about the same age, I had a major crush on this cute girl from our chess club, who was a cold killer at chess. She was the only girl, to reach the reginal finals, but she was totally down to earth with it.
    But "World Chess Champion in the 10-and-under female category" is nextlevel.

• autoauto 198 Posts
    Im in there lets do this

Shit is poppin off this morn.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    djkingotto

i've been playing since age 7, pert near 30 years. i'm in there, let's do it!