HAHhAhahahHhah (jpeg related)

empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Son. What is even funnier than the picture itself is as soon as I saw the lady on that thing pushing the stroller I said to myself, "That HAS to be here in Seattle." Sure enough, it is a picture from here in Seattle. I love this city, but we have got our share of goofy people.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

LOL LOL OHH SHIT. Americans have GOT to be the laziest people on planet earth.

• hugh_lucerohugh_lucero 485 Posts
    That pic reminds me of something I saw a few months back - basically those wheely things were being used for an advertising campaign and they had lots of dorky students manning them .. anyhows, this chick somehow lost control of her one and it got stuck on a forward setting. She ended up ramming it into the window of a cafe repeatedly whilst everyone inside was freaking out. Maybe you had to be there, but it was hilarious!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    She ended up ramming it into the window of a cafe repeatedly whilst everyone inside was freaking out. Maybe you had to be there, but it was hilarious!

Nope - that's the sort of humor that translates well over the interwebs.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Son. What is even funnier than the picture itself is as soon as I saw the lady on that thing pushing the stroller I said to myself, "That HAS to be here in Seattle." Sure enough, it is a picture from here in Seattle. I love this city, but we have got our share of goofy people.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    cornball antics

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I saw an old man riding a segway (sp?) down a busy street last week... freaked the hell out of me. I mean, there was no sidewalk but still... old dude ain't gonna last long out there if he does it on the regular.

• innersourceinnersource 111 Posts

Where are her dogs?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    This has animated .gif written all over it. Maybe driving up a mountain or across hot coals?

The remix possiblities are endless.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    This has animated .gif written all over it.

surriously. i put in a request for a scrolling backdground scene of oregon trail.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    It looks like Ann is taking G.O.B Jr for a stroll.

edit: holy shit, they even have the same getup on!!! definitely Anne Bluth!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts