thursday what's rockin the cubicle thread

JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
What's everybody jammin' to keep them from smashin their face on a computer screen (or whatever your job makes you want to smash your head into) today?I'm revisiting this one today:well, the first half of it anyway. the second half is boring.

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

work has been BONKERS today. this is calming me down...right before I go out into the blazing smog to walk home.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i was listening to some james taylor greatest hits or something. yeah, i know. but now i am digging that 80's mix that cardova posted.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    yeah, i like that one.

• Options

work has been BONKERS today. this is calming me down...right before I go out into the blazing smog to walk home.

That's in my alarm clock, wakes me up every morning.

• also

and the 1st one ripped from my records.

sup p**l?

• sup p**l?

What's crackin' this weekend?

• oripsorips 238 Posts

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I was just now listening to disc 2 of The Essential Ray Price. Actually sounded good until it got to "Danny Boy" from the mid-sixties (the whole album goes in chrono order from 1950-80), then the rest of the compilation goes to hell pretty quickly.

sup p**l?

What's crackin' this weekend?
    I'm plannin on helpin the dstill household move. All those roomies are goin their seperate ways. Holiday weekend though, Sat-Mon should be a drunk fest. Hit me up.
    (My real plan is to steal raer when s**ve isn't looking)

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

new Tweedy

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Barbara West - You're No Good