opening for dub is a weapon tonight

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
www.myspace.com/dubisaweaponanyone hear/dig these guys? I plan on busting out some good dub tracks, also some roots rock reggae. Any suggestions though on some good dub tracks? I have a lot of decent tracks but open to any ideas. Peace.

Comments

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    www.myspace.com/dubisaweapon
    anyone hear/dig these guys? I plan on busting out some good dub tracks, also some roots rock reggae. Any suggestions though on some good dub tracks? I have a lot of decent tracks but open to any ideas. Peace.

I love that album...tribesman on wackie's...of course...the africa must be free dub...is always a good standby...

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    thanks man. I got some singles from wackies that are real good.
    got some newer dub also. Im really digging this

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    thanks man. I got some singles from wackies that are real good.
    got some newer dub also. Im really digging this

sick...I like this...is this kev*n? thanks again for having me at your spot...it was a lot of fun...

if you like this song...I think you'd really dig (if you aren't already up on it)...Scientist's album...I'm forgetting the title but, it's something like "Battles The Evil Vampires..." (some help on the title?)...also the scientist vs. prince jammy is a great one too...but, that one with the vampires (cartoon drawings on cover)...is a lot like the song you played (similar effects, sounds, vibe)...

nah no kevin here. Im out in PA. But yeah i dig scientist alot. Right now im playing some scientist and prince jammy.

• UnDos3UnDos3 81 Posts
    if you like this song...I think you'd really dig (if you aren't already up on it)...Scientist's album...I'm forgetting the title but, it's something like "Battles The Evil Vampires..." (some help on the title?)...also the scientist vs. prince jammy is a great one too...but, that one with the vampires (cartoon drawings on cover)...is a lot like the song you played (similar effects, sounds, vibe)...

this would be the 'Rids The World Of The Curse Of The Evil Vampire'. amazing album.
    below is the 'dance of the vampires' dub. enjoy.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Prolly too late now, but I heard Dave from the band DJ last Saturday night and I can tell you he quite likes a bit of soulful vocal shit as well. Shit, who doesn't?

actually the gig went great. Played some reggae and dub to start out the night, and during the set break i busted out some house and hip hop. Then at the end of the night after there set, i busted out the crazy funk bangers and cats were really feeling it. Some awb got these white people open.