Rep your seed

2»

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    good to see Miles lookin' good + all the other cute kids here.

• Odub's daughter is wearing the same dress the flower girl at our wedding wore.

Between that and the now infamous in my house, 'baby in record rack at store,' shot of his young one, my wife is ready to chuck the pills and poke holes in the rubbers.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    proud dad here!!!

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

are you incubating Premo's sperms?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    My baby girl Beezus.

2 1/2 year olds have better uses for their expedits...

Barbie Kitchen Raers for days!

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    My little dude is 1 years and 2 month, this pic is from photobooth which has some kind of magical attraction to the guy...

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    My son Matisse, 3 years old now...

• Thats it - im trading my records for children tomorrow!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Damn, these are some beautiful kids.

So many of my friends are getting pregnant or having kids right now, and my girl is getting seriously broody. All these pictures are having a similar effect on me, too.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    A pic from today.
    Might I add that at 3 months old she had to have open heart surgery for 2 holes in her heart. We were in the hospital for 5 weeks... you can guess what kind of mess I was in by the time we finally got out of there.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    A pic from today.
    Might I add that at 3 months old she had to have open heart surgery for 2 holes in her heart. We were in the hospital for 5 weeks... you can guess what kind of mess I was in by the time we finally got out of there.

Wow, great pic! that smile must be worth the world to you after all that..

how old is she now, and is she doing good?

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

HS grad nite, almost a year ago

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Damn, these are some beautiful kids.

So many of my friends are getting pregnant or having kids right now, and my girl is getting seriously broody. All these pictures are having a similar effect on me, too.

i never thought i'd say this but
    mad
    damm i am gettin old/soft

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Pic is a couple months old but all I have in the work comp. My kids love Photo Booth too:

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Age 2.2 now...

dang, Odub, your daughter should be a fashion model. I want to buy that dress just to have it. girl is definitely selling it.

as long as we're including nieces and nephews, i'll rep for mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJb6vxTKm9s

Owen's in the front. His little brother Peter is dunny in the bouncing thing in the background. those are my guys.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Pic is a couple months old but all I have in the work comp. My kids love Photo Booth too:

He looks like a trouble maker. (in a good way).

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts

Didn't have any photos on the net but heres a video of my little darling. She is 21months old now. I love being a dad and she brings us a lot of joy.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Had to share this one too!
    Our little one finally wanted to wear the vintage Welcome Back Cotter
    dress I bought her on Ebay awhile back...
    Fuck 'Ol Navy, vintage is the truth!

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    No kids yet (next year) but here's me, my brother and my nephew hanging at a pub in Sydney:

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Odub's daughter is wearing the same dress the flower girl at our wedding wore.

Between that and the now infamous in my house, 'baby in record rack at store,' shot of his young one, my wife is ready to chuck the pills and poke holes in the rubbers.

Not sure to say "ha" or "yikes".

I'm surprised about the dress coincidence since I thought my mom brought that over for Ella from Asia but maybe she picked up it in the States. I was surprised at how good it looked too - usually, my mom has horrendous taste in fashion (you should see some of the maternity dresses she had made for my wife... for sure).

As for folks thinking about going the baby route...all I can say is that unless you're close to your mid-30s, sheeyit, enjoy being child-less for a bit longer and TRAVEL as much as you can.

Real Talk???

• My eldest son Thomas gets busy on the cut ...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Think you need to re-up Maniphest.

But the question is: does he spin De La?

• No but his two younger brothers sometimes throw on Teletubbies in the BK lounge

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    My love and the reason I don't post at Soulstrut no mo...

Miss the Strut but WHERE DOES THE TIME GO