~~4000 POST RAP HAIKU CHALLENGE~~

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Wow, I'm a loser. 4000 posts. Damn. Anyway I've been inspired lately so I thought I would pose a challenge to the soulstrut intelligencia.Haiku's. I'm on fire. Please add yours.Watch me jettisonTraveling on my jet, sonCall me George JetsonI really be meB, Drinking Beam, ay chachiBeam like Scotty, gCheck out my joint, yoTwist it up like a joint broI will break joints hoI got that yay, yay!Say, Put that cootie awayGay? Naw, It???s paydayI freak and feel youTastes like fecal pootie tooRub all on you booTrip out on acidCheck out all the ass I didAss cram tin lids, kidBeef curtain steak grillIce grill beef cakes ill willedChew tasty beef pillsDick Hyman rips hicksDropkicks dicks in Mormon chicksStuck in Utah, ick

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts

I freak and feel you
    Tastes like fecal pootie too
    Rub all on you boo

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    did you write these in your cam'ron rhyme book?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    1 and 8 are bangers. Congrats on your 4000. I myself am almost at the Studio Carpet level. Should be exciting.

Spring, the beginning
    My new expedit not full
    As I gently blush

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Strap on a dildo
    Shaved gerbil, what???s the dill yo?
    Blood in my stool? No.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Gripes on pussy hype
    Pussy buys dolls on e-snipe
    Two pump chump, good night

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    Gripes on pussy hype
    Pussy buys dolls on e-snipe
    Two pump chump, good night

those last two are brilliant. keep going...these are getting better and better.
    youre kind of freaky.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Keep my furniture,
    you can have my wife and kids.
    Robbed again. Wankster.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I move in silence
    Watch me snatch up all the cake
    Pass the naan bread, son

• Haikus aren't that hard,
    Especially while smoking.
    What was I saying?

I was chilling on this work trip in middle of nowhere VA (for an example of how out there it was, the school team was the Rebels, and the girls' bathroom was marked Rebelettes) back a while ago and they had this poster up of all these haikus the students did. none of them were actually 5-7-5, they'd be like 4-7-6 and 7-5-8, dumb shit like that posted up right next to the stairs. stupid rednecks.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Haikus aren't that hard,
    What was I saying?

I was chilling on this work trip in middle of nowhere VA (for an example of how out there it was, the school team was the Rebels, and the girls' bathroom was marked Rebelettes) back a while ago and they had this poster up of all these haikus the students did. none of them were actually 5-7-5, they'd be like 4-7-6 and 7-5-8, dumb shit like that posted up right next to the stairs. stupid rednecks.

What the fuck is with itoen tea (awesome quality unsweetend cold teas) and their hakiu contest? They print the haikus on the packages for the tea, but none of those hsits are 5-7-5.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Haikus aren't that hard,
    What was I saying?

were any of them 6-7-5 *ahem*

(hint: "aren't" = "are not" = 2 syllables