should I buy an Expedit?

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
I've wanted to build one for a minute but it will never happen. I don't even have any tools. Right now my wall of crates is leaning like a mugugga. If we get a small quake, it's done, in fact a slight breeze may bring the things down.Leaning CratesThey actually fell once, inches away from destroying my girls new MacBook Pro.Damn, I hate going to Burbank but fuck it. I need this. Sorry for the boring post. Seems like most heads here endorse this unit.

Comments

• reskresk 391 Posts
    definitely the way to go man, theyre pretty inexpensive even though they recently bumped up the price.

i paid almost double the price of mines to get it shipped to miami since there are no ikea stores in florida, and still happy with what i paid for

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Dude... with a set up like that, I'm guessing we could pass the collection plate around and buy an expedit for you.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Dude... with a set up like that, I'm guessing we could pass the collection plate around and buy an expedit for you.

Haha! Thanks, but I got bread. It's time I'm lacking. I'm about to head up there now. The madness must end. I love my rekkids more than that.

• expedit = waaaaaaaay cheaper than replacing broken macbook. peace, stein. . .

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    dude, hook yourself up

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    DO IT.

DONE.

Thanks for the support.

postedfrom my DASH in the cornerbakeryof burbankenjoyinga pannini with my girl.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Here in Holland it's really easy to get an Expedit second hand. Are there any advertising sites that offer second hand furniture where you live? A lot of people bought one here to use it as sort of a room divider.....

After - Much Better

Beauty, eh?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Good work dude.

Welcome to the exclussive Expedit club.