met a private dealer yesterday

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
went to his househe was younghe didnt smellvery friendlyvery helpfuldidnt try to throw crap records at megood pricesi didnt know ones like that existedi am happyand now have a nice place to go purchase fromthank you jesus lord

Comments

• is this a fake finds thread? really?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

is this a fake finds thread? really?

well i didnt "find" things for super cheap. i paid decent money for some stuff. but it was just odd.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Threads like this without photos
    are like having sex with a bowl of lima beans.

Threads like this without photos
    are like having sex with a bowl of lima beans.

ill take pics now

i already put the hip hop 12"s away....but there were a few..had an exam at 5 so i couldnt spend all afternoon there

Souls of Mischief-Never No More
    Paula Perry-Perrys Jam
    W.A.R.-Fix Your Face
    Outkast-ATLiens
    Outkast-Jazzy Belle
    Outkast-Elevators
    too many to name

well i didnt "find" things for super cheap. i paid decent money for some stuff. but it was just odd.

no i meant about finding a vinyl dealer that doesnt smell like ass and try to sell you "the next hot shit".

no i meant about finding a vinyl dealer that doesnt smell like ass and try to sell you "the next hot shit".

oh haha

nah

just a genuine person haha

thats exactly why i made the post. i was surprised.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

The Albert? Inform. Any good?

As for Paula Perry, the only 12" I could ever find (at the time) was the one on Tape Kingz.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    johm,
    i rate both albert LPs very very highly. kinda blood sweat and tears style horn funk with a soul singer lead

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

We are spoiled in the Bay Area dude. Many a showering record dealer around these parts.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    yeah there are no clean/nice/honest record dealers in NYC either

yeah there are no clean/nice/honest record dealers in NYC either

nah you seem clean and are def nice. but you own a store. but amongst the stores i rate you in the top tier of clean and non stinkin

and the Albert record is very dope.

• Nice. How'd you meet him? I've met a few people that weren't exactly record dealers but had many records that they wanted to sell so basically, ya. Hahah sorry.

We are spoiled in the Bay Area dude. Many a showering record dealer around these parts.

pfft, that old man jinx smells like ben gay, dont get anyone started on om...