Karl Rove Rapps

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• Tearing the heads off of small animals... could be funny if you didnt get the feeling that it was very possible true.

Anyhow, that guy running it was kinda funny, and not too bad with his freestyle.

Peace...
    FNM

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Aren't those the Who Line is it anyways guys?

This is a shtick they've been doing since the 90's.

I was impressed with Rove knowing when to throw in "I'm MC Rove"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Like every time they put the mic in front of his mouth?

Seriously, this is as [color:white]white [/color] as [color:white]white[/color] gets.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Seriously, this is as [color:white]white [/color] as [color:white]white[/color] gets.

Oh, I'm sure someone out there could out-[color:white]white[/color] that. Take the entire state of Iowa, for example.

Unfortunately, I've seen worse.

But as someone who use to watch the British & American versions of Who's Line is it, this was just like all the other raps. You just saw the bad man act a fool... Sit back and enjoy the clown for a minute.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I don't think you get it... this isn't *just* the guys on Who's Line... clowning... it's Karl Rove... perhaps the most despicable politician in our lifetimes... if you don't understand the difference... don't really know what to say

Unfortunately, I've seen worse.

But as someone who use to watch the British & American versions of Who's Line is it, this was just like all the other raps. You just saw the bad man act a fool... Sit back and enjoy the clown for a minute.

I guess it could be worse, I mean that's Karl Rove up there! And I was thinking more about his "dancing" than the raps.

I don't think you get it... this isn't *just* the guys on Who's Line... clowning... it's Karl Rove... perhaps the most despicable politician in our lifetimes... if you don't understand the difference... don't really know what to say

Rove is a politician?

And I hear what ur saying. But seeing him like this, I think could make people not take him as seriously as some people do. If you went throughout history and took whoever you thought was a bad guy and saw them act like an idiot, I think they would loose respect from their peers.

Like I said... It's peoples chance to clown the guy. If I was you, I'd be happy this happened.

Politicians are not only those who run for office - yes, I'd call him a politician. What else could you call him?

And I don't want to "clown" him. I want to punch him. I don't want him made fun of. I want him indicted.

Maybe in Canada you guys see it different (although I can't see how) but down here that guy is the mascot of the Bush administration, and besides Cheney probably most responsible for the last 8 years' worth of bullshit. To see him dancing around, whooping it up, mocking the silly rap guys with their sidekicks and cellphones... I found that shit offensive on a real "let them eat cake" level.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Why does that dude keep rubbing the mic all over his chin?

Politicians are not only those who run for office - yes, I'd call him a politician. What else could you call him?

Political Strategist

And I don't want to "clown" him. I want to punch him. I don't want him made fun of. I want him indicted.

Maybe in Canada you guys see it different (although I can't see how) but down here that guy is the mascot of the Bush administration, and besides Cheney probably most responsible for the last 8 years' worth of bullshit. To see him dancing around, whooping it up, mocking the silly rap guys with their sidekicks and cellphones... I found that shit offensive on a real "let them eat cake" level.

Maybe, instead of a "let them eat cake" type deal, I'm saying this is more of a "The Emperor has no clothes" moment.

This wasn't Rove planning to do this. This was a group of comedians, bringing Rove out to have fun with. And I guarantee you, there are people out there, who support this government seeing this and thinking "This is suppose to be our top guy?? He's a fool"

I doubt anyone who supports this government thinks Karl Rove is a fool.

Remember, last year's version of this event was Stephen Colbert ripping the administration a new one.

This year, they hammed it up with "MC Rove".

It's disgusting to me. I guess, if you don't feel strongly one way or the other about this administration, it might seem mildly dumb or amusing. To me, that's a motherfucker with bodies on him.

And I guarantee you, there are people out there, who support this government seeing this and thinking "This is suppose to be our top guy?? He's a fool"

what gave you that idea? the standing ovation at the end?

Like I said. The Emperor has no clothes type moment.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    *CRRRRRRINNNNNGGGGGE*

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    And I guarantee you, there are people out there, who support this government seeing this and thinking "This is suppose to be our top guy?? He's a fool"

If after the last six years of death and destruction, this retarded video makes people question these guys, were even more fucked than previously imagined. The 35% of people still supporting Bush will never change their mind, no matter what happens, like the people still saying we could've won Vietnam.

From your "whose line"-centric responses, I'm getting the feeling this whole discussion is pointless. As Johnny said, this guys got some serious bodies on him, and if anything, this is an planned attempt to lighten up his image, like "we'll if he can joke around with those TV guys I like so much, he must not be as bad as they say"

seeing him like this, I think could make people not take him as seriously as some people do.

Criminals like Rove require "serious" scrutiny...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm M.C. Rove and I'm here to say
    I'm not done fucking the U. S. of A.
    I control George Bush and all of his staff
    And will do so for the next year and a half
    That's enough time for me to change the game.
    To do to Hillary, what I did to Valerie Plame
    Discrediting Barack will be a piece of cake
    I'll tell the white folks he's black, and the black folks he's fake
    There's nothing to worry about with Kerry and Gore
    I'll call their kids communists and their wives a whore
    Just give me a dummy that I can push
    Friggin Newt Gingrich or even another Bush
    I've got politics on lock, you heard me straight
    I'll be back in the White House come 2008

I'm M.C. Rove and I'm here to say
    I'm not done fucking the U. S. of A.
    I control George Bush and all of his staff
    And will do so for the next year and a half
    That's enough time for me to change the game.
    To do to Hillary, what I did to Valerie Plame
    Discrediting Barack will be a piece of cake
    I'll tell the white folks he's black, and the black folks he's fake
    There's nothing to worry about with Kerry and Gore
    I'll call their kids communists and their wives a whore
    Just give me a dummy that I can push
    Friggin Newt Gingrich or even another Bush
    I've got politics on lock, you heard me straight
    I'll be back in the White House come 2008

"Mixtape coming soon, batches!"