Digging in New Caledonia

phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Hey i'm going to New Caledonia for the first half of April. Spending most of my time in Noumea, but will also be venturing to some of the regional areas as well as the surrounding islands.How's the record game in this part of the world? Any good experiences? cheers!

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I'll admit that until about 2 minutes ago I had no idea where that was. Have fun on your trip, sounds like an interesting place.

• How's the record game in this part of the world? Any good experiences?

At a guess its non existent, I've no doubt you'll compensate by hauling copious amounts of beer ..

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Hey i'm going to New Caledonia for the first half of April. Spending most of my time in Noumea, but will also be venturing to some of the regional areas as well as the surrounding islands.

How's the record game in this part of the world? Any good experiences?

cheers!

I know there are records there, because I just sent a shippment.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    I thought I was bad!
    You're going to one of the most beautiful places on earth and you're wondering if they have records! Its like going to an orgy at the Playboy Mansion and wondering where Hef keeps his old jazz LP's (although he probably does has some somewhere).
    Or having dinner at a five star restaurant and wondering if the chef keeps any records in his office.
    When does it stop?

• the setting for mchale's navy, one of my favorite shows as a kid. it was a french colony right? who knows maybe you'll get lucky

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    i think I see a BJ4 in the grass in the upper right corner: