Adam Corolla

jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I listen to his show in the morning. I think he's funny and knowledgable on certain topics, but also ignorant and offensive at times.I was just wondering what the general concensus is on this dude.Does anyone here listen to his show???

Comments

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    yeh between him and NPR in the morning. About the only things tolerable in the commute before I have my coffee.

• He's whatever. Pretty wack compared to other shows. Thing is he ain't funny alone or without Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Kimmel on the other hand is hilarious.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I've never heard his show, but damn if he don't look like an ex-convict or a drunk old wifebeater...[/b]

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Corrolla's not funny.

Kimmel's not funny.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Sometimes I think he's an ass but he has his moments. He was raised in North Hollywood like I was.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Loveline is a classic radio show with him and Dr. Drew Pinsky. Some real comedy on that show for sure. Most of the more than five years of shows when Carolla was a host are all online too, easy to find.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I was listening to Love Line back in the day and enjoyed listening to him on the radio. Did it end?

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    Corrolla's not funny.

Kimmel's not funny.

One half-notch above Kilborn, perhaps.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    I was listening to Love Line back in the day and enjoyed listening to him on the radio. Did it end?

Loveline is still on in many zones. Drew hosts it alone, or with a not-funny co-host.

Carolla left to do the morning show in around the fall of 2005 I think.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

Loveline is still on in many zones. Drew hosts it alone, or with a not-funny co-host.

Carolla left to do the morning show in around the fall of 2005 I think.

I mainly remember the teevee version which ran on either MTV or VH1, and I used to check Corolla and think, "DAMN, that guy looks like he JUST got outta jail..."

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    i listen everyday as well (45 min. commute...) but he sucks. I try but he blows. I'm bassically hoping Howard will pop back on.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I was listening to Love Line back in the day with Poor Man and Dr. Drew.[/b]

• jjohnsonjjohnson 23 Posts
    I'm really diggin the show.
    There's really nothing else on the radio for your morning commute here in soCal

sometimes Danny Bonaduce gets annoying with his many interruptions, but for the most part, I'm really diggin the show.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i listen everyday as well (45 min. commute...) but he sucks. I try but he blows. I'm bassically hoping Howard will pop back on.

not gonna happen. howard LOVES Sirius, and besides, I think when his contract is up in a few years, he's probably, maybe gonna leave radio.

As for Corolla and Kimmell, I think theyre both funny. the Kimmell talk show is getting better by the year, and Corolla is good with the one liners. Ive nevver heard his radio show, so I dont know how good or not 4 hours of his comedy could be.