Russians selling mp3s (day, einstein, thes) read..

2»

Comments

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    "The availability over the Internet of the mp3livesong.com materials is authorized by the license of the Russian Multimedia and Internet Society (ROMS)."

ROMS

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    "The availability over the Internet of the mp3livesong.com materials is authorized by the license of the Russian Multimedia and Internet Society (ROMS)."

ROMS

that spells RMIS in my book, but I'm no Cyrillic expert.

• No Heitkotter =

Tell 'em Rey....

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey T***y:

Yeah, they have Dextah and I'S 7in up there too!
    I would like payment from these guys..

Along with the other several sites that are doing this too..now, please!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    But downloading doesn't really hurt sales at all right?

Just sayin.
    In the interest of echoing this very same sentiment, I wonder how many of you, as artists, DL stuff through LimeWire or Soulseek or whatever. If you don't, I see it as justibfiable to take issue. If you download, however, wouldn't it be hypocritical for you to get mad at this particular site? Given the sometimes emotionally charged tone of many folks on this site, I want to let you know that I am not intending to "rub your face in it" so much as I am trying to pose a legitimate question that can be debated--just with a local spin, that's all.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I don't download things. The only time i do is when I am on here and somebody secret squirrels something. Kind of like "oh shit, the new Clipse is right in front of my face, how can I say no." I don't go looking for anything (don't have limewire or soulseek).

I see what you are saying though. The thing that gets me about this thing is that the prices are super cheap and that they have everything. I doubt that tons of people are downloading stuff from them, but who knows, maybe it's taking some money away from my monthly itunes money. It's also lame because there are things that I wouldn't put on itunes (like a mix cd), but they've got it on there.

I wonder how many strutters are now boasting a large collection of Russian mp3s.

• I think the real question is, do these cats have the most comprehensive collection of strut produced material in existence?

We should be requesting a tab on the front page - "Strut Tunes".

• bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts
    My album is up there too. The Cohorts

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    haha, aw. my stuff is on there. thats cute

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    thats cute

they listed my joint as jazz !!

http://mp3livesong.com/Artist/2107974/Upskiboo/mp3/