MC5: True Testimonial

Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I've had this dvd for a few years now and I was recently discussing it with a friend, who told me that there is a hidden scene in the extra features with Robin Tyner on some early 80's talk show playing a song called "Grady Days" or something like that. So I've been checking out the special features of the dvd and can't find it. My friend can't direct me to it but swears its on there. Anyone know how I can access it or is it hallucinatory bullshit?

Comments

• Hola Senor!

Alot of times there are these things called easter eggs in DVDs, and you have to find them by trying to move the cursor around to different parts of the menus that don't have links to the other features. The Lord of the Rings box set had them, and there might be a sight somewhere that has a list of easter eggs on DVDs.

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts
    There's one on Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, thats worthwhile seeking.

• I was under the impression this DVD didn't get released due to conflicts with remaining band members or something. How'd you get your hands on it?

There's a grip of those easter egg dvd websites out there, but I didn't find this particular one on the three I checked.