REP YOUR OBSCURE TV CRUSHES!

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    im going OBSCURE on that ASS:

from hey dude:
    the asianish chick from salute your shorts:

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    i aint got time to post pics, but i wanna cop a plea for
    - marcia strassman (kotter's wife on Welcome Back Kotter; if you like "Bailey" from WKRP there is no reason you can't dig on mrs. kotter!)
    - daphne zuniga (jo from Melrose Place)
    - holly robinson (on 21 Jump Street)
    - lindsey "bionic woman" wagner (not obscure but had to fit her in here somewhere)

• I'm going both obscure AND nerdy.

Kelly Miyahara from the Jeopardy Clue Crew:

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Oh shit, nicole eggert was my shit back in the day.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    The good ones are taken. Co-sign to Mary Anne, Nikki Cox, and latter-day Bonet.
    I'll add a few more (more niche than obscure):

??? Yvonne Craig. Holy fuck.

??? Nichelle Nichols. Also killer as Dorinda (madam of all madams) in Truck Turner.

??? Michelle Thomas. Got stomach cancer. Died. At the time, I was really into her - when the had the curly hair and was busting out. None of these Google images do her justice.

??? Nan-Lyn Nelson (Vicki from the Bloodhound Gang). It sounds odd, but one of the things that attracted me to her was her matter-of-fact diction (hey - I was 5 or 6 years old).

??? Keisha Knight-Pulliam turned out all right.

and

??? Alia Shawkat, it says here, turns 18 on April 18th.

• TabneticTabnetic 206 Posts

??? Michelle Thomas. Got stomach cancer. Died. At the time, I was really into her - when the had the curly hair and was busting out. None of these Google images do her justice.

is it true her pops was in Kool and the Gang? i might be thinking of someone else...

also...

topanga from boy meets world. had a lot of potential until she started eating chipwiches like they were going out of style and gained 30 lbs.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    ^ Glasses on, hair up.

Also: Nia Long in the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. When she went all psycho on Will in that log cabin scene, I was thinking: What's so crazy about that? And I was a Christian boy at the time.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

Whoa. I see Winnie Cooper is still looking good.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

was trying so hard to remeber her name in boy meets world. jeez. i was silly over her on the after school tip.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    I liked Kirstie Alley in her early Cheers days back when I was around 10 or 11. It is a strange one to think of now, especially because I think I really liked her character: a sophisticated business woman who more than 20 years older than I was. She was a lady.

A couple years later I was back to Lisa Bonet, and other such obvious choices, which later included the mid 20 year old nurses at the hospital where I volunteered at.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    which later included the mid 20 year old nurses at the hospital where I volunteered at.

which probably helps explain appreciating Dr. Lockhart nowadays.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Aussie heads... beginning of the nineties there was this OZ series about visitors of another planet starring a girl named Alena or something...

pretty vague innit ?

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts

best jugs ever

the 80s was all about Lea Thompson

• covecove 1,566 Posts

damn...even after i post the hot hot madeleine that foolish Kevin Arnold sleeps on to get with his dweeby little not-that-hot whinnie.

that episode frustrated the fuck outta my young self.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts

good find! what's her name, though? was she ever on any other shows or in movies?

also, ALEX MACK

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    marcia strassman (kotter's wife on Welcome Back Kotter; if you like "Bailey" from WKRP there is no reason you can't dig on mrs. kotter!)

Good Call. I was thinkin about the Mrs. Kar-tAre!!! She played a sexy straight to MR. Kotter's jokes. Brooklyn urban hippie type, rainbow scarf and some TaB soda!

• TeemuTeemu 12 Posts

Melissa Theuriau

Kari Byron

Nelli (Finnish game show host)

• covecove 1,566 Posts

good find! what's her name, though? was she ever on any other shows or in movies?

Julie Condra.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0174442/

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

Kari Byron

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEE!!
    YES.

and i'll raise you a

Paige Davis

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts

coco from fame

I know I'm not alone here.
    I always wanted to snuggle up on her during a cold winter's night.

Not Nell Carter, but at the time, I thought one of the Chief's daughters - the middle girl with the glasses - was really cute on a Bailey/Mrs. Kotter "hottie nerd" tip. That is, until the fourth or fifth season when her character got a dorky, unflattering haircut.

• I liked me a bit of "downtown Julie Brown"

The name helped..

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    best thread evar

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Helaine Lembeck from Welcome Back Kotter - loud little Brooklyn Chick

and

Roz Kelly the Redhead/Pink Tuscadero Fonzie's girl. All pink leather jumpsuit!!!!!!!!

Janet from Three's Company had some donka.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I liked me a bit of "downtown Julie Brown"

The name helped..

haha. She's attractive, but she seems like an obnoxious personality, in my opinion. Same deal with Jenny McCarthy. When I was a kid, I liked the girl from Beakman's World, who was also in Dodgeball not too long ago.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Caroline Ingalls, batches. Oh, I would have killed Charles and adopted his children to be with this woman...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Recent:

Olivia Wilde (Alex from the OC) and now on The Black Donnellys

• Liza Weil from Gilmore Girls is super hot.

I liked me a bit of "downtown Julie Brown"

The name helped..

haha. She's attractive, but she seems like an obnoxious personality, in my opinion. Same deal with Jenny McCarthy.

Or Kennedy, the 90's-era VJ at MTV (gorgeous till she opened her mouth).