Sometimes size aint shit (fighting related)

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    woah, Kimbo at the end there.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I just don't understand how dudes can be standing like that after they get hit a grip of times with bare fists...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I just don't understand how dudes can be standing like that after they get hit a grip of times with bare fists...

Word. It's bare knuckles fights like these that make you appreciate how challenging a mental game boxing is - you have to have superior reaction time AND know when to take advantage by dropping a flurry of punches when the right opening is available AND hope you haven't miscalculated and created an opening for your opponent.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Word. It's bare knuckles fights like these that make you appreciate how challenging a mental game boxing is - you have to have superior reaction time AND know when to take advantage by dropping a flurry of punches when the right opening is available AND hope you haven't miscalculated and created an opening for your opponent.

thats why i posted that clip, the winner saw his opponents weakness and formed his strategy: working his jab from start to finish. And a bodyshot to finish.

extra nice.

• planlessplanless 819 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts

thats why i posted that clip, the winner saw his opponents weakness and formed his strategy: working his jab from start to finish. And a bodyshot to finish.

extra nice.

Exactly. That dude obviously had training/skills and could take a punch too. That was a good fight. Brains vs. Brawn. Big dude punched himself out early on.

• Never underestimate the power of good cardio training. The bigger dude was gassed a few minutes in.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    The guy with the Counting Crows hair got clocked in the chin with this weird delayed reaction. I bet at least one out of all of them gets epileptic episodes 20 years down the line.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts

extra nice.

Exactly. That dude obviously had training/skills and could take a punch too. That was a good fight. Brains vs. Brawn. Big dude punched himself out early on.

The big guy couldn't take the body shots, he kept changing from regular to southpaw and back. What exactly are the rules? They seem to have time outs when the man goes down? No ground, no clinch?