TTM54 fader in Oakland/Berkeley?

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone know of a place that carries the fader for the TTM54 in Oakland/Berkeley? (Not the TTM54i). Mine's on the outs and I don't want to have to wait for a mail order.

Comments

• Dunno bout the 54 but only place I can think of in Berk or Oak is Leo's audio.
    There also used to be a place off Telegraph that sold Dj gear no idea the name.

I think you may have better luck in the South bay or the City where there are more DJ shops.

Try K&K Music and of course Guitar Center.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    you're talking about DJ School

That's the gayest shit ever

• LOL !!!! hahah..

Actually naw, I saw a place a while back off one of the lil side streets.
    It was run by some Middle eastern dude & he had DJ shit up in there.
    I walked by it one time, after eating at some Thai spot.

Definitely not the DJ school or whatever, I didn't even know there was a DJ school in berk/oak.

I prolly should go so I can learn to use that pitch control thing & maybe land a gig DJ'ing in one of the clothing shops along Telegraph. LOL.

• MicOneMicOne 23 Posts
    You might weant to hit up B Side Records in Berk.

• On another note.
    If you need the fader that soon & can't leave the area, you can mail order & pay extra for next day/2 day service.

I'm thinking since the original 54 is older, then you might have a little difficulty finding the replacement piece, versus a 54i or 56 which is probably more likely in stock.

Most the places I seen usually only carry the most popular Vestax & Rane parts & spcial order everything else so you may ass'ed out either way.

call around b-boy.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    the great thing about ranes are that you can interchange the cross fader and volume faders.

My fader started bleeding a few months ago and now it works fine as my volume fader.