Dj's - QUIT COMPLAINING!

tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
This dude is truly inspiring:

Comments

• quit spelling "DJs" with an apostrophe!

• so is he good?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    All I want to know is...

Does he rock doubles in 2006?

• so is he good?

I have to admit- i haven't heard him. I just came across these pictures.

• i kiiind of feel like an asshole for calling attention to it, but why is homeboy sweating like that? shit is definitely

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    i kiiind of feel like an asshole for calling attention to it, but why is homeboy sweating like that? shit is definitely

I'm in the quandary, even though in extremely poor taste, of wondering whether his mixes are trainwrecks...

• i kiiind of feel like an asshole for calling attention to it, but why is homeboy sweating like that? shit is definitely

I think you'll find it looks like that due to the shinier surface of scar tissue

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    dude

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    i kiiind of feel like an asshole for calling attention to it, but why is homeboy sweating like that? shit is definitely

I think you'll find it looks like that due to the shinier surface of scar tissue

i think this refers to the amount of moisture on his shirt

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    was he a dj before or after whatever fucked him up?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    what fucked him up?

• we need an abbreviation for not suitable while stoned or some shit...

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    Poor bastard. You would be sweating like a motherfuker too, if you were all fucked up like that having to perform in front of cats. That has to be real hard and nerve racking for homie to get down like that. Much respect. Anyone know dudes name?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Poor bastard. You would be sweating like a motherfuker too, if you were all fucked up like that having to perform in front of cats. That has to be real hard and nerve racking for homie to get down like that. Much respect. Anyone know dudes name?
    seriously. MUCH respect. shit. sometimes i have a hard time performing/talking in front of crowds and I look pretty standard, for lack of a better word. walk a day in his shoes and then see how y'all prespire. "Is he good?" That's the first thing you think to say? come on now, you're better than that. some real insensitive remarks in this thread. dude is dude for DJing without hands. get off the internet and into reality.