WiiStrut

2»

Comments

• the wii will come later this year.

Right now i`m happy with the DS.
    Looking forward to diddy kong racing DS.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    I played through warioware: smooth moves in a couple of hours. silly but sorta disappointing and probably won't have much staying power. bring on the real party games and new mariokart. sayin'.

ghw, added you to my addressbook this aft.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    2326 4783 0267 8973

let??s get it started!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    2326 4783 0267 8973

let??s get it started!

wtf does this do? im behind an airport express, so i cant get on the intranet steez.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    I played through warioware: smooth moves in a couple of hours. silly but sorta disappointing and probably won't have much staying power. bring on the real party games and new mariokart. sayin'.

ghw, added you to my addressbook this aft.

dope, ill send some Miis haha

i played through Smooth Moves as well, pretty easy. i just got Excite Truck and holy shit, that game is fun! i like that one a lot

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    copped mine yesterday. can i get a late pass?!

addictive as hell. keep saying 'It's Wii Bitches!' at random intervals while playing and i need to stop.

addictive as hell.

Just picked up Super Paper Mario on Tuesday. I think its one of the most original games I've ever played.

Addictive indeed. I wish I had more time to play though.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    Just picked up Super Paper Mario on Tuesday. I think its one of the most original games I've ever played.

Addictive indeed. I wish I had more time to play though.

I saw clips of this game, and it made me want to go out and buy a Wii. I have not owned a game system since the original NES.

Super Paper Mario

this and the forthcoming resident evil is what I am really looking forward to

• bluewaterbluewater 145 Posts
    finally got s system about 2 months ago.

wii bowling. nuff said.

though im an arcade golf freak meself and i love super swing golf. used to play the pc online version (Albatross 18) all the time. great game.

need to get me super paper mario. but then again i need to save some money. what a dilemma.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    Super Paper Mario

this and the forthcoming resident evil is what I am really looking forward to

this just came out in the US right?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    i could never really fuck with videogames.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    i could never really fuck with videogames.

wii is The Converter.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Wii folks:

I haven't owned a system since the NES and am seriously thinking about getting this thing (my lardass needs more exercise-related). A few questions -

1 - How essential is the Numchuck controller for sports games?

2 - Is the Numchuck controller included in the Wii package, or would I need to purchase it separately?

2 - Where is a good spot to buy a Wii in the SF Bay Area? The last time I checked, nobody had them in stock.

SG

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    I barely use the nun chuck. You need it for zelda n whatnot but I mostly just play the sports and play discs until nintendo get they shit together and release some new titles that aren't just ported over from other consoles. You only need the chuck for boxing on wii sports and the tank game on play. Boxing is boring as hell after about 3 games, the rest of the sports are killing it tho.

p.s. you might have sore forearms the morning after your first wii binge but do not in any way shape or form confuse goofing off on this console with anything resembling physical exercise.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    me and my lady were thinking about picking a wii up for the crib. She got me a ps3 for xmas but truthfully i havent played it in like a month (football season is done and so is the motivation for madden).
    Seems like this is something that me and her can enjoy.

so basically the essentials are wii, wii sports, and another controller? what exactly should i buy on the first trip?

so basically the essentials are wii, wii sports, and another controller? what exactly should i buy on the first trip?

wii sports is included in the basic wii package. you need at least one more controller (and nun chuks).

best game: zelda twilight princess , but single player only

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    they definately need more games!!!!
    Zelda might be cool, not really my sorta crack.
    Sports rocks though.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

wii sports is included in the basic wii package. you need at least one more controller (and nun chuks).

best game: zelda twilight princess , but single player only

i love zelda, but paper mario is better IMO.

sh*t is strait hilarious

404 ERROR: GERBIL FAILURE

I'm not much of an EA sports guy, but Tiger Woods Golf for the Wii is dope.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    they definately need more games!!!!
    this has been Nintendo's problem since they came out with Nintendo 64
    they are always slow on getting games out and quick, but they are some how rushed so we all end up over hyped and let down hard.
    I am a true nintendo fan and will never cop an xbox or playstation but nintendo's game release rate is horrid. that is the main reason that the other companys son them constantly.
    they also know what people want and dont deliver like they should.
    i still havent played a wii yet. im still enjoying my NES.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    today my mission was to pick up a wii, apperantly they are tough to come around in south florida.

any recommendations on where to find one?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    walmart gets a shipment everday according to the salesgirl i flirted with

• reskresk 391 Posts

i kept getting diffrent things from calling diffrent walmarts.......one guy said they havent had one in 2 weeks, another one said its been almost 2 months

• I could`nt get one in Sacramento today.

Was told Costco was the best bet - will go there tomorrow..

When is Mario Galaxy out??
    Can i connect the Wii to my yahoo internet connection?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

i kept getting diffrent things from calling diffrent walmarts.......one guy said they havent had one in 2 weeks, another one said its been almost 2 months

dood just call every place in the area early morning, then make a run.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i just can't believe nintendo actually made themselves competitive this generation of gaming. they are fucking genius. i remeber that virtual boy bullshit, and this could have ended up like that, but damn, they did a good job.

only played the wii once and damn it was fun. if u have company over and they've never played a videogame in their life, u dont hand them a controller with 50 fucking buttons, u hand them a wii.

it WOULD be awesome though if the wii had graphics like the 360 or ps3. when thinking about the xbox 720 or ps4, i'm sure the next step for them is some sort of virtual reality interface, as after this generation of gaming, graphics can't be improved significantly and be detected by the human eye.

• walmart gets a shipment everday according to the salesgirl i flirted with

dood just call every place in the area early morning, then make a run.

Didn`t work for me today..

• reskresk 391 Posts
    yeah same with me, i sure didnt call EVERY place in town, but checked some other retailers, and got no definite answers