Happy Birthday Bambouche!

2»

Comments

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

SHRED ONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    This place is lousy with possessive dudes, but the truly possessed? That's a real short list. Bam is one of the reasons that all of this is what it is/was.

Belated happy birthday to the burning man.

"What do you mean 'personal'?! Everything is personal!" - Alfredo Villar

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Happy birthday! I hope your cake is simply sinfully delicious.

• ohsnap!

happy late birthday!!!

love,
    shig

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    ohsnap!

happy late birthday!!!

love,
    joe

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Happy birthday E**c!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo Bam,

Sorry I'm late, but belated Happy Birthday!!! As others have said, you are indeed dude!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE IT WAS A LOVELY DAY AND NIGHT...BEAUTIFUL, INKY YET MILKY NIGHT.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Among the many reasons that I have come to love soulstrut is it led me to become acquainted with the one the kids call Bambouche. Really, it's one of the best things about my four (or is it five) year stint on this frequently silly website. What makes it so good? Well, if you don't know, you just don't know. But I'll try to give you some idea...the top five glorious things about Bambouche.

1. Pictures of clouds. Maybe some folks don't remember this, but there was a time when a thread featuring pictures of the sky and clouds could sustain itself into a two pager on soulstrut. Where are my cloud people at?

2. Birdwatching, especially owls. If you haven't heard the birdwatchers mix ("WE HAVE NO DREAM, WE JUST LIVED ONE."), it's your loss. It won't be around forever. Get your own binocs, bitch.

3. Vanguardsquad.com. Its a collab with Tsega (who has an awesome new TD logo), but the non-visual content comes through as all bam. When I need a lift, I just re-read the Bamifesto.

4. His immensely talented life potna. Seriously. For real. Dude won the lottery.

5. Impeccable and broad muscial knowledge and taste. I was like "Hey, check out this Stanley Crouch liner notes on the Horace Tapscott LP - what happened to Stanley Crouch ever since?" Bambouche comes back with, "Oh yeah, you should hear Crouch's own LP on Flying Dutchman, the one that inspired 9-1-1 is a joke, to know just how far he has fallen." And it's not just this shit. Dude put me up on Breathless, Last of the Blacksmiths, AND Judith & Holofernes. It's just like that.

Happy birthday from soulstrut legal. You're an inspiration.

JRoot

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

4. His immensely talented life potna. Seriously. For real. Dude won the lottery.

Eric's husband won the lottery!?

While that is indeed delightful news, I'm not sure if picking a winning number requires "immense talent".

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

Eric's husband won the lottery!?

While that is indeed delightful news, I'm not sure if picking a winning number requires "immense talent".

It does when you pick the winning number every time!

• Happy Birthday E**c.

Peace,

Dress

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    ..:: #781530 - 01/06/07 06:12 AM (24.193.160.31) ::..

• Yo E,

Im not really feeling this... hehe.

Stay off the Ice C.R.E.A.M.

Dress

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    ..:: #781530 - 01/06/07 06:12 AM (24.193.160.31) ::..

I am so glad I read that before you deleted it. So you are putting new beats to Scoop Robby Robs raps?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    file under: inspired and inspiring.

[color:white]yourmessagehereyourmessagehereyourmessagehereyourmessagehereyourmessagehereyourmessagehereyourmessagehereyourmessagehere[/color]

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Happy Belated B-day, E**c.