Dirty Bombs Vol 2 NYE 2006 - Mix for DL

meistromocomeistromoco 953 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Volume 1 was on the strut front page a while back...here's the latest:Gave these away on NYE...25 tracks, over and hour...let me know what you think!http://www.sendspace.com/file/u3ewrhMeistro and Deep Sang - Dirty Bombs Vol. 2Red Astaire ft Q-Tip and Busta - Go MoveGipp and Ali - Go HeadMasta Ace - Born to RollBuju Banton - Champion (DJ Meistro WR rmx)Mr. Vegas & Jigsy King - Under mi Sensi (Bombs rmx)Naughty By Nature - Wickedest Man AliveMC Serch, Chubb Rock, Nasty Nas - Back to the GrillSunshine Anderson - Heard it all Before QSO rmxGwen McCrae - Funky Sensation MAW rmxAmerie - Love is off the ChainMissy Elliot - Sock it to Me rmxToo Short ft. Snoop - Keep BouncingEPMD - Cross OverKool G. Rap - Road to the RichesDigital Underground - No Nose JobBrand Nubian - Drop the BombSway & King Tech - DevestatingJames Brown - Soulful Christmas (Catalyst rmx)Hydroponic Sound System - Lone Star UprisingBeyonce - Work it out (QSO rmx)Justin Timberlake - Damn GirlA.S.S. - Afro Heat vol. 4KC & The Sunshine Band - I Get LiftedOxygen - Party Lets Party Part 2De La Soul - Roller Skating Jam Named Saturdays

Comments

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Deep Sang hurr...

• 160 views and no feedback??

• i just listened to this and it's great... "no nose job" is a great call, i had forgotten about that one... i also liked volume 1 a lot

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Thanks Downloading now

• UnDos3UnDos3 81 Posts
    I can't believe I slept on this. Overall, another solid mix once again from the Meistro...you are with the ** Davis & Justin blend.

• thanks holmes! I thought this thread had fallen into the depths...

• Very fresh. I like how it had parts with a similar club vibe to Vol.1, but departed on excursions to magical golden era backpack lands, and ensembles of saucy disco funk heaters. No Nose Jobs was great. Makes me realise to need to get deeper with my knowledge of Shock G. In conclusion: bump.