imaginary mix

hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
I'll start with a song, and then someone else posts a song that would come after it in an imaginary mix. At the end we can schedule a time when we all sit down with heapdhones on and imagine that we're listening to it.Bonzo Dog doo dah band-- Cool Brittania, fomr the album "Gorilla".

Comments

• can you play sexyback?

can you play madonna? it's my birthday.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    At the end we can schedule a time when we all sit down with heapdhones on and imagine that we're listening to it.

excuse me, but this is stupid. I won't do it, so don't send your brain signal to Argentina.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Color Me Bad - I wanna sex you up!

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    Hulkster in Heaven - Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

that shit makes me cry everytime.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

excuse me, but this is stupid. I won't do it, so don't send your brain signal to Argentina.
    Don't front like you actually know anything about anything; shinola is a shoe polish. You would probably buy 4'33" if someone told you to. You're a cherry tomato.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    b/w do you even know what Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band is?

• excuse me, but this is stupid. I won't do it, so don't send your brain signal to Argentina.
    Don't front like you actually know anything about anything; shinola is a shoe polish. You would probably buy 4'33" if someone told you to. You're a cherry tomato.

time to rename the thread "Imaginary Beef"!

• TruthTruth 50 Posts
    and that's the end of that, uh?