Dizzy Bull vs. Rich Boy

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
JUST BOUGHT A CADILLACvs.Southern Rap

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Oh... and I was ready to congratulate you for buying a Cadillac.

• the beat is dope. it's like some southern shit meets some spaced-out dilla/sa-ra sample chopping. For some reason Big Von on them where clowning on that record...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    No, I didn't buy a cadillac yet. Someday I will. Although I did see some rap video last night that had some dudes talking about how they just bought a cadillac and then they were going to put some Ds on it, although I don't know what a D is. I liked looking at the cars, but the rapping was bad enough that I had to change the channel. I thought it was southern rap? It sure sounded like it.

If it was southern rap, then why would you say 'just bought a cadillac vs. the south'? Its the same thing, no?

Also, I know who dizzy bull is... who is rich boy? Is that the name of the group that made that cadillac song? I'm very confused.

• I'm very confused.

I thought you would be able to identify with the lifestyle of wanting to buy a cadillac. It has been distilled here for you, with no need for complex 'phors.

I'm very confused.

I thought you would be able to identify with the lifestyle of wanting to buy a cadillac. It has been distilled here for you, with no need for complex 'phors.

I'm confused about this post. The message of that song was VERY CLEAR and one that I HIGHLY ENDORSE. Its almost as if they made that song for me, which I appreciate. Although I didn't think they rappinged too good, they obviously have great taste in cars and seem like very nice people, so I wish them the best of luck. And hell, I might just have to get that song either way.

It was the masterful approach to the spirited seventies.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

that is cool as shit.

i want that poster on my wall.

Am I rich boy? am I conflicting with myself?

Well, I am rich. Filthy rich.

Does D mean Donk?

PINK CADDY DRIVING BLACK BOOT STOMPING

YEAH....

I'M THAT TYPE OF WHITEBOYYYYYYY.....

I'm not leaving this thread until I get some answers.

Is a chain with the cadillac emblem way too '89? I'm debating on whether or not I'll need one when I'm cruising in the 'lac.

Tiny chain wheels are def corny. I'm thinking a gigantic steering wheel is where its all. Like, trucker huge.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    JUST BOUGHT A CADILLAC

vs.

Southern Rap

Y'ALL SOME LATTE PASSEURS

• I have been aware of this record for some time, as well.

I only just learned of Dizzy Bull's desire to buy a cadillac, however.

Perhaps he should sell crack, like Rich Boy. That would surely yield him a cadillac.

The jury is still out on whether or not selling crack is more difficult than making keyboard beats, however.

• Tiny chain wheels are def corny. I'm thinking a gigantic steering wheel is where its all. Like, trucker huge

dude, get a wooden one with pegs on it like a big sailboat

Ahhh I see. I had to google Rich Boy, and he is the fellow that made that song. He looks so unhappy in the video though. Like he is mad about something. But how could he be mad when he is surrounded by such beautiful cars? And also he is rich. So he should be happy! If I was in that video I'd be smiling my ass off. Maybe I should email him and ask if I can be in his next video. And I will say "Lets smile, Rich Boy, because life is pretty good." and he will say "You're right, Dizzy, thank you." and then he will smile and give me a cadillac.

Tiny chain wheels are def corny. I'm thinking a gigantic steering wheel is where its all. Like, trucker huge

dude, get a wooden one with pegs on it like a big sailboat

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I don't think Dizzy should be able to buy a Cadillac until he understands what it means to throw some d's on one? Who agrees??

I'm familiar with "Throw The D", where D means dick, but I don't want anybody throwing their dick on my car.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

Didn't someone post this up here about a month or so back? This is great.

EDIT: I see mylatency dug out the original thread. As you were.

NUTHER EDIT: Uh, nope - it's this one. Shout to Bsides.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    opps

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    pretty sure d means dayton, as in a type of wheel.