SNL related

rastarasta 27 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
P diddy Skit was off the chiz."Maybe he cant work cause of Glaucoma."also... Akon's dancers were bought that.

Comments

• ...watching gwen stefani on snl right now,

and what the hell is up with this "lonely goatherd" sample?

• ...watching gwen stefani on snl right now,

I hate the yodeling...and I hate the verses...

But, the chorus really does it for me, with the huge drums and horn loop. Just wish they'd dropped the yodeling.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    ...watching gwen stefani on snl right now,

I hate the yodeling...and I hate the verses...

But, the chorus really does it for me, with the huge drums and horn loop. Just wish they'd dropped the yodeling.

Ugggh! That song and performance SUCKED!!!!!!

• [yodeling]some things will never belong in pop music[/yodeling]

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Gwen Stefani is only popular because guys want to fuck her and girls wish they looked like a girl that guys what to fuck.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Gwen Stefani is only popular because guys want to fuck her and girls wish they looked like a girl that guys what to fuck.

She might have been cute back in the day, but her new look is about as attractive as her yodelling:

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

She might have been cute back in the day, but her new look is about as attractive as her yodelling:

Look--it's Andy Dick in a blonde wig! And just as annoying as he always is!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i ain't gonna lie, i find her hot in bangs...back in the day i would have went as far as kidnapping the brown bass player in no doubt and taking his place

• after djing all night i went to the SNL after party at the Upright Citizens Brigade theater. the password to get in was "al franken". shit was rediculous! i was dancing next to amy polar and the whole cast and the lonley island guys were there. and the crowd and music was SO LAME! imagine the most mainstream music ever played in random order, no rhyme or reason with this dj. justin timberlake to madonna to michael jackson to kanye west. but it was a blast. fred armisen was wearing a parka the whole time and not dancing.