help me with a graphic designer name / web-adress!

DirtyHansDirtyHans 62 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Ok. I have this school-project where I'm creating my own online portfolio where I'm going to present my graphic design, photography, motion graphics, typography, and maybe some music too.My design is directed towards young people in the age 17-30, and I guess my market segment / target group is clients that need this type of design. The portfolio is meant to be used as a part of an application when I e.g. apply for a graphic-design school or a graphic-design bureau.I just have to come up with a good name and web adress. I don't want any names like exclusivefreshart.com or funkyfreshcoolbaby.com/limitedcanvas2007/stickerpack.html. I want something that does not sound too fancy but at the same time not too boring. The name has to be interesting so that people will remember it.My name is Hans, and I already use Dirty Hans as a beatmaker/producer and DJ name.Some names:Hans-soloSt. HansHerbie HanscockHansomebut they all suck.It does not have to include my original name. Any other ideas/suggestions?

Comments