NEW JOB!!!!

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
got a formal offer in the mail today...holy crap! new job will include me going to Japan for a week to several months for training. ack i can't even think straight i'm so excited.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Having a job with benefits is awesome.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Perhaps it's, dare I say, Hammer time?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    congrats man. i actually start my new job tommorow. A cameraman at cbs.

• whoa that sounds awesome...mine is a test engineering position with Hitachi Automotive Products. i think it's going to be a lot of work, but will be much better for my career than where I'm currently working.

• Fresh! Congrats, man. Now whatever you do DON'T FUCK IT UP.

• going to Japan for a week to several months for training

make sure you hook us all up with your nihongo raerz!

• just put in my 2 weeks notice! Damn that feels GOOD. It's too bad I can't make a career out of telling companies I quit, I think I would be quite successful.

• congrats man. i actually start my new job tommorow. A cameraman at cbs.

what are you shooting? in studio stuff, or out in the field?

• Congrats. I got my offer yesterday, and am putting in my two weeks today (really, 1/2 a week due to holiday time requested off). Here's to new employment opportunities - and benefits!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    congrats dude, me too, its a great feeling aint it.

• Congrats. I got my offer yesterday, and am putting in my two weeks today (really, 1/2 a week due to holiday time requested off). Here's to new employment opportunities - and benefits!

congrats, j03. what are you gonna be doing? you are loooooooooooooooooooong overdue for some decent work; buy yourself somethin' nice.

like, a new bean dip tray....

• eetzeetz 53 Posts
    hammertime, congrats! are you an industrial engineer? If I'm not mistaken, you're in michigan, so you'll be working for Hitachi in Michigan also?