I got reggaeton neighbors

2»

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    in my opinion norteńa bumpin neighbors are the worst, majority of reggaeton is at least listenable to me (i like the beat)

norteńa ? /S>

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    UPDATE[/b]

Since this initial post, the landlord and his teenager-actin' wife got a divorce. As a result, not a lot of anything comes bumping through the floor anymore. It's a little too quiet.

Hey Herm, how was that Chingo Bling concert? Were the ma??osas out if full force?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Hey Herm, how was that Chingo Bling concert? Were the ma??osas out if full force?

It was cool. I've pretty much been dude's unofficial one-man street team since day one, so it was nice to finally meet the guy. It wasn't really a concert, though. I guess he was driving back from performing in LA and making little promotional stops along the way. He did like 2-3 songs from the DJ booth, signed some autographs and bounced.

I talked to him for a minute. Back in the day, I gave M*rs a copy of the CD, then M*rs put him on the "Hustle" remix and brought out Chingo for last years' Paid Dues show. So we talked about that a little. Nice dude. Funny too.

He told me he's got some Chingo Boots made up for M*rs:

And sadly, it was sin ma??osas, but the curly pansonas ran deep!

• jyrijyri 24 Posts
    Had an alcoholic neigbour who used play finnish schlager -kind of music starting at 4 a.m.
    He didn't even live right under my apartment and I still could hear the words clearly.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Hilarious.

Is that Harvey C?????

With a cave bitch? I think not. My man is lounging in young beautiful black woman heaven as we speak.

Edit[/b]: Or were you talking about the baby?

Put some curly hair on that dude and.......

Great, you've never met me in person, yet you're thinking that I look like the cook from the Fab 5. Well, I think I've seen a couple of photos of you in passing as well. Put some rare record that I don't give a damn about in this dude's hand and...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Hilarious.

Is that Harvey C?????

With a cave bitch? I think not. My man is lounging in young beautiful black woman heaven as we speak.

Great, you've never met me in person, yet you're thinking that I look like the cook from the Fab 5. Well, I think I've seen a couple of photos of you in passing as well. Put some rare record that I don't give a damn about in this dude's hand and...

Thanks....my diet appears to be working...

No hate intended...that dude just looked like the photos I've seen of you...maybe you photograph poorly??

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Hilarious.

Is that Harvey C?????

Thanks....my diet appears to be working...

No hate intended...that dude just looked like the photos I've seen of you...maybe you photograph poorly??

Thanks for the clarification. I really have no idea what you look like. I was just firing something/anything back.

As for me, I have to admit that I'm getting kinda ugly in my near-middle-age (for instance, I need to ditch the 7-year old glasses pronto)...but not THAT ugly.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    My upstairs neighbours are pretty quiet, even their parties are chill and end before 3 AM. Downstairs, when they first got their big screen and meaty sound system, it shook our glassware whenever they watched a movie, but that's calmed down and we can only hear a slight rumble now and then.

It's the rooming house across the street that's the cause of much noise though. She just moved out last week, but there was one of those loud-mouth, always half-drunk, swears-like-a-sailor front porch staples that had to say hello to everyone going by, accost every dog being walked and give her opinion on every damn thing loud enough for the block to hear it. Unfortunately, the person who took her place got into right away (like the first day he moved in) with one of the other tenants and they had a yelling match that ended in blows on the sidewalk.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Back when I lived in an apartment my wife and I were relaxing one night until the upstairs neighbor started to what sounded like tap dancing. After one hour straight of this amazingly loud "tap dancing" I decided to go upstairs and ask them to stop.

As I approached her front door I could hear the sound clearer and as I looked in her window saw that she was sitting at a table typing on an electric typewriter.

The sound must have travelled down the table leg and was amplified through the ceiling.

I certainly couldn't ask her to stop typing so I went back downstairs and told my wife we'd just have to live with it.

We moved ASAP.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    My neighbours played "Curtis" (Yes Mayfield, not 50), twice at their last party. Then Kriss Kross into Cypress Hill.

I used to live in a basement-apartment under a private house, and every once in a while those guys would make the most tremendous noise. Never, ever any music, just some serious THUMP THUMP SKRUNK type shit. Sounded like they were shooting Kung Fu flicks!

At one point I was trying to focus on an important assignment (a lot of painting and detailed sketchwork), and these dudes were doing the noise-attack, so I went upstairs to ask them to maybe calm down a bit. When I got up, about four of them were all on the way out, and were just standing in a circle, fucking pissing in their driveway!

I figured they were leaving anyway, and quietly went back inside. It was weird.

- J

• what do your neighbors bang out?

Well apparently they just bang. I got to meet one of the locals in my new neighborhood last night, and he showed me his handgun just to make sure that I knew he 'keeps it real'. Then he proceeded to ask me for a couple of bucks all while reassuring me that "i'm not trying to rob you".

but usually I get all the variations of reggae, dancehall, soca etc because I live in the jamaican/islander hood.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    ...and he showed me his handgun just to make sure that I knew he 'keeps it real'. Then he proceeded to ask me for a couple of bucks all while reassuring me that "i'm not trying to rob you".

Did you give up the goods (just step)?

• ...and he showed me his handgun just to make sure that I knew he 'keeps it real'. Then he proceeded to ask me for a couple of bucks all while reassuring me that "i'm not trying to rob you".

Did you give up the goods (just step)?

Oh hell no! His whole routine was like those homeless guys that try to be your friend and strike up a casual conversation. so I told him I didn't have shit and he left me alone.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    LA LA LA LA LENGUA FUERA...LALLALALLA LENGA FUERA.