OK. I'm through with this fucking place forevar.

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
But peep the guns one last time. Fucktards.35 laps of strictly narcoticism. Yeah, I love mineself and you too.

Comments

• happy birthday Frank!

• Happy Birthday dude, I hope you get some clothing this year.

• Happy birthday Frank b/w don't try to trade that LP to anyone...

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    And just how is that record staying in place? Happy birthday, mate. Nice suit.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Gatling Gunz.

Happy birthday!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Oh, BTW. That's a double.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    *Sigh.*

Please be serious.

I want to wish you a real, authentic, poverty-free, ordered, well-intentioned Hip-Hop birthday, you big queer!

Fucktards, indeed. I am through here too. DON'T TRY AND STOP US!!

Soul Strut has fallen off. It just ain't not what it used to be. Remember when all that other shit was better than this shit?

• Soul Strut has fallen off. It just ain't not what it used to be. Remember when all that other shit was better than this shit?

Yeah...too many threads with guys holding records with their dicks....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Soul Strut has fallen off. It just ain't not what it used to be. Remember when all that other shit was better than this shit?

HAH!

Happy B Day Frank!

• Man, too bad we're losing you dude. I don't blame you - Soulstrut was a lot better before all these NRR threads started being the order of the day. But before you go, check out this video I just found:

Hilarious!

Happy B-Day Frankerino!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Feliz cumplea??os and don't come back, please!

• ass wipe bitch

• B.A.N.

b/w

Happy Birthday!

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    happy born day frank! i will see you saturday. i am bringing some good ass wine for us to drink!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    happy birthday, frank. you gonna be in DC for the holidays?

• Happy Birthday, Frank.

BTW: I met Secret Chimp last month and he totally blew up your spot. Apparently, you're a chill, nice guy in real life (and you are usually fully clothed).

• happy born day frank! i will see you saturday. i am bringing some good ass wine for us to drink!

ass wine[/b]???

???

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Frank! (Damn, that picture is so big and so foul)

• Happy Birthday!!

MY gift to you: Ten Page argument over your choice of any of the following subjects:

a) Michael Richards
    b) Keith Richards
    c) Little Richard
    d) Rich Rich

Happy Birthday!

• a) Michael Richards
    b) Keith Richards
    c) Little Richard

All three in a cage match. Though it might not be fair becuase I don't think Keith can be killed.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Becky requests the birthday song for you.

happy bday dude

• Dude! Happy B-Day, and I wish you luck getting more of those crates from the ahhhhh upstairs secret place. Enjoy it!!

That picture really is foul. But it's what happens when you get old. Could be worse?

• Happy B-Day

• ass wine[/b]???

???

Isn't this referred to as Santorum now? b/w holy crap check out the first hit for Santorum on google.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Ahhhh, let us relive the youthful Fatback of yore

happy D-day

Happy Birthday!!

MY gift to you: Ten Page argument over your choice of any of the following subjects:

a) Michael Richards
    b) Keith Richards
    c) Little Richard
    d) Rich Rich

Happy Birthday!

Damn. Tough choice among all my favorite topics: race, drugs, gayness and, um, things I know very little.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    That picture really is foul. But it's what happens when you get old. Could be worse?

Yes, it could be ME behind that record.....not something the world needs to see!
    You people should be celebrating the svelte Fatback physique! Fucktards.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    word on the streets is that a Brigitte Bardot 7" w/PS would have been more than enough.