Latest Library list

FlashaFlasha 20 Posts
edited November 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi peeps!have just finished a list of my latest Library bits up for grabs (which include titles by Camille Sauvage, Boneschi, Basil Kirchin, Michel Gonet, KPMs etc.)Do not hesitate to get in touch (PM me) if you want me to forward it to you.Hope to hear from you soon.Cheers,Flasha

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    post it up....

• Hi djsheep,

good to hear that you're interested.

The reason why I haven't post it up is that 1) I thought I can't just post up like that in this section, 2) That I am looking to sell these more than trade 3) That the list contains descriptions of each record and that makes the message too long to post it here.

Why don't you pm me your email address so that I can send it to you?

Thanks,

Flasha

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    oh... so you want to sell records... hmmmm...

you shouldn't really use this forum to get people to hit u up for a set-sale list.

the moderator should delete your post, because you need to pay to post to get customers like that.

you can post a TRADE list, but not lure people on here to sell records to.

I would advise you to paypal RAJ your donation and post this in the correct sub-forum.

peace.

• thanks for the lesson djsheep but it's not strictly for sale stuff, could be persuaded to do trades if you have bits I really want...but yeah might just put it up in the set sale section too...see how it goes...

• 3 titles have gone now but plenty more to be had...list available if you want it!