PRICE CHECK: THE BEATNUTS-FLUID 12" OG

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Just curious how much the Beatnuts-"Fluid" 12" OG going for these days..any help would be appreciated.peace,amir

Comments

• Just curious how much the Beatnuts-"Fluid" 12" OG going for these days..any help would be appreciated.
    peace,
    amir

the white label one with 40oz on the flip side?

...but its not a big money tune.

• no, the one i have is a test pressing that I got from Les from the beatnuts with just fluid on both sides...vocal, instrumental, clean, and acapp....pressed at Gloversville Plant January 11, 1994..it's def. THE og....I know this goes for money just don't know how much.
    peace,
    Amir

• no, the one i have is a test pressing that I got from Les from the beatnuts with just fluid on both sides...vocal, instrumental, clean, and acapp....pressed at Gloversville Plant January 11, 1994..it's def. THE og....I know this goes for money just don't know how much.
    peace,
    Amir

its a booshleg

jus playin dunny

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I don't think there's a set value because one has never come on the market for sale. There's that infamous TSL story about it on spine.......

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I don't think there's a set value because one has never come on the market for sale. There's that infamous TSL story about it on spine.......

never seen it for sale before, but i would say it would reach at least $100, maybe $200+... they would go nutty for that in japan...

peace.

peace,
    Amir

ebay that mufucky and put a nice reserve...see what happens.

• Today I woke up with this song stuck in my head after seeing a sign that said "Alf" last night and decided to hit the google to see if anyone put up a non-boot yet. This was te second search result on google. Am*r, did you sell it yet? Hahaha.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    The-gaffler said:
    Today I woke up with this song stuck in my head after seeing a sign that said "Alf" last night and decided to hit the google to see if anyone put up a non-boot yet. This was te second search result on google. Am*r, did you sell it yet? Hahaha.
    "take a shot, then i blast off like alf"

why didnt this make the lp? was it cause it has that same sample as fugee la?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Why have I never heard this? OH GOD YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY