Check out my man flexin' on Myspace!

RerogRerog 569 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=6319831&imageID=1330872491Dean is a good guy with some of the dopest beats I've ever heard... This pic takes me back to the famous bean dip post about the this record.

Comments

• http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=6319831&imageID=1330872491

Dean is a good guy with some of the dopest beats I've ever heard... This pic takes me back to the famous bean dip post about the this record.

recognise this?
    http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4823853018

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    copy # 3 came from me....I traded it to him last week.....

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I hear you get a enhanced listening experience if you play 3 copies of
    Stark Reality at the same time....

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=6319831&imageID=1330872491

Dean is a good guy with some of the dopest beats I've ever heard... This pic takes me back to the famous bean dip post about the this record.
    that copy will forever haunt me.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

Fuck! Dude's hands are big. That's how he managed to grab three copies.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    does that prick really need to have 3 copies. share the wealth.

• Yeah I talked to Dean a couple days ago... cool cat for sure...

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    damn !
    The funny thing is I'm sure he doesn't play any of them. Thats purely for flossin' Why else would you buy a water damaged copy with only one lp in it for over $300?
    I'm just hating....I still can't get over the fact I missed that copy on dusty groove.

• Looks like a hazmat suit is required when handling that copy.

• "deep concenstration, cause i'm no comedian..."

• montymonty 420 Posts
    Looks like a hazmat suit is required when handling that copy.

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    damn !
    The funny thing is I'm sure he doesn't play any of them. Thats purely for flossin' Why else would you buy a water damaged copy with only one lp in it for over $300?
    I'm just hating....I still can't get over the fact I missed that copy on dusty groove.
    He does play them....the story about having 3 is this...he pulled Stark in Missisippi for 1 dollar many years before he moved to dfw....once he got here he traded it to taco monroe who traded it to another cat who traded it to kyle then back to to the guy kyle go it from who is who I got it from a few weeks ago in a trade..we do alot of trading in dallas..haha I got the record just to get him back his original copy he found..I had no interest in owning it but noone would trade it back to dean..He's my homie so I got it and traded it to him....he bought those other copies cause he thought he would'nt get his copy back...so now he has 3...that record is more or than just a flossin thing.....it's a part of his history digging in the game...he pulled that record before anyone knew what it was ......Deans collection can hang with the best of them ...he's been digging since the 80's and if he wants 3 starks so what .....I'll leave it at that....

• montymonty 420 Posts
    He does play them....the story about having 3 is this...he pulled Stark in Missisippi for 1 dollar many years before he moved to dfw....once he got here he traded it to taco monroe who traded it to another cat who traded it to kyle then back to to the guy kyle go it from who is who I got it from a few weeks ago in a trade..we do alot of trading in dallas..haha I got the record just to get him back his original copy he found..I had no interest in owning it but noone would trade it back to dean..He's my homie so I got it and traded it to him....he bought those other copies cause he thought he would'nt get his copy back...so now he has 3...that record is more or than just a flossin thing.....it's a part of his history digging in the game...he pulled that record before anyone knew what it was ......Deans collection can hang with the best of them ...he's been digging since the 80's and if he wants 3 starks so what .....I'll leave it at that....
    wish i could tell you how it makes me feel to be a part of someone's history like that... grateful to be able to find out about it here at our beloved SoulStrut.

• DUH!

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

Ha, good dude with the best Ghostface impersonation this side of the Mississipi. Funny thing is he says he has ??bad luck?? becuase he??s come across two half copies of Stark, both containing the same single disc. I think I disagree with that logic.