What language is this?

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
"Ulkomaan maailmant??hdet supporttaavat Basso Radiota omilla miksauksillaan. Basso Radion uusi ohjelma, Sir Neniksen vet??m?? Kings of Nothing tuo taajuuksille ennenkuulemattomia miksauksia mm. Ninja Tunesin artisteilta! Joka torstaina klo 14-16 Kings of Nothing tarjoaa vain Basso Radiota varten tehdyt miksaukset mm. seuraavilta sankareilta"

Comments

• muggimuggi Reykjavík, Iceland 44 Posts
    finnish

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dope. Thanks.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You know what it says?

no sorry.

• i see kings of nothing, one of many acronyms i use for kon...actually king of nothing.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Where's Jazzsucka?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    "Ulkomaan maailmant??hdet supporttaavat Basso Radiota omilla miksauksillaan. Basso Radion uusi ohjelma, Sir Neniksen vet??m?? Kings of Nothing tuo taajuuksille ennenkuulemattomia miksauksia mm. Ninja Tunesin artisteilta! Joka torstaina klo 14-16 Kings of Nothing tarjoaa vain Basso Radiota varten tehdyt miksaukset mm. seuraavilta sankareilta"

I speak a little finnish. I'll do what I can....

We haft heard of the one master of the rotating turntable he is called Cosmo by many who listens to bossa on the radio and eats sausages. Sir Neniksen, the vegatable kings of nothing are 2 entertainers who taste mmm like sausage. Ninja Tune Artists! Here is a joke, 14-16 kings of nothing walk into a bar and the bossa radio was playing eddy rabbit, and it was mmmm like the sausage. Would you like a cup of Sanka?

hope that helps....

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    eddy rabbit

• roistoroisto 879 Posts

It's very bad Finnish. This sums it up:

"Basso Radio's new show Kings Of Nothing, hosted by Sir Nenis every Thursday from 14pm to 16pm, offers new mixes exclusive to Basso Radio by, for example, Ninja Tunes artists."

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    The context:

Sir Nenis: one of the better DJ's in Helsinki, also a promoter and record exec

Basso Radio: a new Finnish radio station with shows all over the board, some of them very good

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Thats not what it says. I already translated it. Stop lying to cosmo.

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    Umm...you got me, mine was a fake translation! I just couldn't resist it!

• 14pm to 16pm

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    2pm to 4pm

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This is turning out to be a fantastic thread!

• 2pm to 4pm

I forgot Finland still use the metric system.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Reminds me of a fake Gangsta HIP HOP Band called R.I.P. Uli about 10 years ago. They did a Anti-booze song called Helsinki is hell and it??s great. wait for the chorus... It??s partly in German, but even enjoyable, if you don??t understand everything. the video clip starts at 1.30...

this is Fin(n)ish, but not the end.

watch this for the whole story: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0-_lFRSrxas&mode=related&search=

2pm to 4pm

I forgot Finland still use the metric system.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This thread is blowing up, son.