Public Urination (NYPD related)

bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
just now... guess how much got tacked on me(*l*dr**s... both z**h*r and i straight got )

Comments

• $200?

• I'm glad San Francisco is always cold because when this city warms up it reeks of piss.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    In amsterdam it cost me 75 euro's.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Dude, holler at me in a bit.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

so according to the po its not a misdemeanor in nyc (which i still dont believe...) its a health violation. so we got a $15 fine apiece. gonna go handle it today, but i still dont believe it.

funny thing is

a) didnt have to p
    b) neither did my boy
    c) as soon as we saw lights we sprinted like two steps before we both realized how it looked for really little.

luckily we got stuck with a jolly cop:

IMG SRC="http://gammablog.com/halloween/2003/vid-captures/happy-cop.jpg" WIDTH=300>

you guys are hilarious. i started giggling[/b] when i saw you two running.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Phew, I thought you boys ended up on the sex offender's list or some shit. Good to hear it's not that serious.

Didn't Zane get popped in AA for a lot more than $15?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

• $15 in NYC? I got one for $125 in Tempe, AZ. I guess because its a college town.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I gotta ask because no one else has yet. Why are you urinating in public? LOL. Go into a Starbucks, a restaurant, a department store someplace with a bathroom! Where the hell do you think you are? China or Japan? LMFAO!!!!!!!!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I gotta ask because no one else has yet. Why are you urinating in public? LOL. Go into a Starbucks, a restaurant, a department store someplace with a bathroom! Where the hell do you think you are? China or Japan? LMFAO!!!!!!!!

thats not always as easy as it might seem.

someone mentioned sex offender, i heard sometimes they put you on the list if you get caught pissin in piblic. is that true? that would suck.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

thats not always as easy as it might seem.

someone mentioned sex offender, i heard sometimes they put you on the list if you get caught pissin in piblic. is that true? that would suck.

Damn. I would just find a bathroom instead of risking a sex offender charge or a ticket!

• When I was in Moab, Utah years ago, a grocery store called the cops on a friend who was pissing against a wall. Three cruisers came. They told him he could go to jail or get a bucket and some water and start cleaning. He chose the latter. We laughed.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

it was a 2:30 am walk back from boozing which always leads to a mid journey urge to leak. no feasible places around to pee. plus we are brown... we come from a long line of people pissing on the street.

re: the sex offending thing, UIP definitly rides the line of indecent exposure and health offense. fortunatly for us, nyc is pretty explicit about a 153.09 violation. the law definitly focuses on public urination and defication[/b] as a health concern and thus a petty crime.

and for those who have been keepin score at home, just got back from the po station. turns out i have a court date.

SAVE THE DATE!!!! 12-06-06!!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I'm glad San Francisco is always cold because when this city warms up it reeks of piss.

I recently remembered a scene that really struck me on my first trip to SF:

Busy street with mad foot and car traffic, probably 1-2 in the afternoon. Dude who is obviously NOT homeless or degenerate is pissing right off the sidewalk onto the street, and nobody seemed to be paying much attention. Right there, with his dick out, all these people passing.

Another fave from that trip: a homeless guy is pushing a shopping cart down the sidewalk... he grabs a bunch of flowers from outside a store front and stuffs them in his cart, covering them with a coat. An older woman runs out of the store and starts screaming and batting him, I think she even knocked his cart over.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    downtown in san francisco most placez wont let you in their spot to take a quick pee cuz there are so many bums and people wanting to do heroin and graffitti up in their spot. so you gotta take your urine to the streetz. i'll probably be peeing on a street somewhere in approx 3-4 hourz.

• I saw a real fat man deficating in an ally at 24th and Mission SF. It was the middle of the day, 2 feet from the sidewalk, he leaned his back against the wall and let it drop, in front of everybody. There was one of those french pota potties 10 feet away, but of course those cast 50 cents.

• yup, saw a dude in NY pull down his pants (while walking), drop a stream of shit on the sidewalk (in a half squat position), and pull them back up, all in one smooth motion. the whole process took no more than 5 seconds. my man moved like a veteran.
    from my own experience, in urban areas it's all about in between parked cars, acting like you're on the cellphone or something. it's all about the stance--hunched over looking down where you're pissing...you're begging for a ticket. keep you're head up like your on some other business.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Stories like these remind me why I stay out of large cities.

• Stories like these remind me why I stay out of large cities.

the alternative

• downtown in san francisco most placez wont let you in their spot to take a quick pee cuz there are so many bums and people wanting to do heroin and graffitti up in their spot. so you gotta take your urine to the streetz. i'll probably be peeing on a street somewhere in approx 3-4 hourz.

Some places it's so bad they don't put stall doors on the toilets. I hate that shit. Was at a place like that recently. Fortunetly they at least put a curtain up on one of the stalls.