*DEATH*

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
My boss' wife died yesterday at the age of 38 on a bike ride here in Burlington. She leaves behind 2 young daughters. Totally random heath malfunction.Life is precious. My heart goes out to him and his family.Enjoy yourselves and your loved ones.

Comments

• Damn, Nate. Sorry to hear that.

• She leaves behind 2 young daughters.

that is tragic

• My boss' wife died yesterday at the age of 38 on a bike ride here in Burlington. She leaves behind 2 young daughters. Totally random heath malfunction.

Life is precious.

My heart goes out to him and his family.

Enjoy yourselves and your loved ones.

R.I.P.

I probably shouldn't be typing this, but for the past couple months I've been having weird little visions/thoughts of getting blindsided while driving. I start thinking of what people would say or do if I just died suddenly like that. Like would my friends/family/coworkers be mad 'cause I was late going to wherever I was headed? Would my Mom and Dad trip when they find "questionable photos" in my house when they come to clean it out? Would you guys say "whoa, that's eerie...he was JUST talking about it on the board?"

I just recently found out that a good friend of mine passed away. We were lovers a couple years ago but she cut me off because she became really sick. She pretty much cut everybody off. I tried to keep in contact but she asked me to respect her wishes because she knew what was coming. When I met her we discovered that we were in the same preschool class together but never knew or couldn't remember each other. It was weird 'cause we remembered everybody else BUT each other. We became pretty close after that. She knew I was still running around but it was never an issue because we weren't trying to be together. Sadly, for very different reasons.

August 31 would have been her 31st birthday. I ran into a mutual friend of ours (one of the few people she remained close to) two days prior to August 31st. I asked her to please tell Teresa that I wish her a very happy birthday. The way Janelle looked at me said everything.

I miss you, Teresa.

R.I.P.

08/31/74 - 07/03/06

Herm

• meshmesh 925 Posts

Enjoy yourselves and your loved ones.

good words to live by.

sorry to hear about your bosses loss. that sucks. i can feel his pain all too well. as a lot of you all know, my dad died suddenly just over 4 months ago. there is really nothing like having someone you love so much being ripped away from you so abruptly.

i will tell you this, he needs your company more than anything. you don't have to say anything, there is nothing you can say. just be there for him.

RIP.