The POPE ...

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
not what you think...

Comments

• WTF? why the hell would folls be poppin for the pope?

ps-pardon my religignorance but why is the pope wearing a yamakuh? spellczech?

from the vatican?

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    personaly, I think the pope is a filthy whore who needs to get his ticket punched.

Just recently, this little bitch ran his mouth on how he's displeased about most missionary groups in Africa being more concerned about social issues than about spreading the gospel. He pointed out that the only cure against AIDS is a life within the rules of god and therefore it was evangelisation that should be focused on.

The whole fucking Vatican belongs in front of a UN tribunal, all its secret files sitting in save vaults should be opened. Its assets should be frozen and all its riches used to compensate for the various grief they have caused throughout history.

• personaly, I think the pope is a filthy whore who needs to get his ticket punched.

Just recently, this little bitch ran his mouth on how he's displeased about most missionary groups in Africa being more concerned about social issues than about spreading the gospel. He pointed out that the only cure against AIDS is a life within the rules of god and therefore it was evangelisation that should be focused on.

The whole fucking Vatican belongs in front of a UN tribunal, all its secret files sitting in save vaults should be opened. Its assets should be frozen and all its riches used to compensate for the various grief they have caused throughout history.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    just so you know the video shows breakers in front of John Paul, not the new dude.

the new pope scares the shit out of me when he smiles

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    just so you know the video shows breakers in front of John Paul, not the new dude.

the new pope scares the shit out of me when he smiles

I didn't watch the video (connection speed down here in Guinea is ver, very slow)
    but already figured that it was Paul II since I've seen a clip like that a few years back.

My comment was directed towards the pope/vatican as an institution and in the light of Bendedictus' recent remarks. Cosign on the scary smile, just like he'd be taking in the scent of burning witches through his hairy nostrills. Ratzinger has been a controversial figure in Germany for decades. Very reactionary person.

The way the catholic church and other religious groups are trying to gain support and shift back into a more conservative conduct, feeding off the current atmospheare of fear and uncertainty due to an agressive islam and the rise in islamistic terror makes me sick to my stomach.

Scariest thing is that it seems to work.

• that's a PUTS jam as well isnt it? religi-rap PAYS

• I saw these dudes in Krakow, they were out in the main town square damn near everyday breakin'.